who eats with there fingers then

Kim

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb

in abu dhabi the team were taken to some traditional emirati restaurant, we were sat on the floor on in like an oval shape on a large rug, then they bought out 3 huge plates of chicken and rice, no cutlery, was damn mess but the food was tasty as hell.

When im havin a big family do we'd follow our tradition and eat with our fingers but when im alone in my household i will use a fork/spoon. All africans eat wit their fingers
why do u choose to use utensils at home?
Its jus tradition, we only eat with our hands when the family is around and we're having a big meal. but for normal meals i dont wanna get my hands dirty

I went to one eritrean restaurant last week and they did the same.2 big circular trays with all the meat dishes on each one. They put it on this spongey bread/wrap though which people just ripped off and scooped up the meats with.
Eriteans are basically somalians. SO C/S TO THAT WAY OF EATING missed them days!

LOL @ not sucking the marrow from the bone
dun knolol @ the people trying to par it
f*ck dat if ur doin that with ur kfc/favourites chicken bonedisclaimer: i never do this
no, with other meat bones like mutton and beef, esp. if its in soup.
certain times i will certain times i wont depends on my mood and type of food.... this seems to be quite the issue for most non africans
youd expect it to be with the whites and mix raced people but im surprised at the yardies.