today there are (opportunities to do) deeds and there is no reckoning, but tomorrow there will be reckoning and no deeds.

Alejandro Sosa

also topic title is bait reverse philosophy i.e saying something backwards automatically makes it profound"you sew the seeds today, you get plants tomorrow, you sew them tomorrow, you get no plants today"
lol its true
U clownDon't Christians believe in the same principle?@ Esquilax thats not what reverse psychology means
He didn't say reverse psychology.
i assumed he meant that cos what does reverse philosophy mean

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also topic title is bait reverse philosophy i.e saying something backwards automatically makes it profound"you sew the seeds today, you get plants tomorrow, you sew them tomorrow, you get no plants today"
lol its true
U clownDon't Christians believe in the same principle?@ Esquilax thats not what reverse psychology means
"you sew the seeds today, you get plants tomorrow, you sew them tomorrow, you get no plants today"See how that sounds smart and you'd be like yea makes sense? If you sew seeds today you still don't get any plants today.

Guest Esquilax
lol its true
I made it up, it basically means if you take an action and reverse it it will have some sort of philosophical meaninge.g "You can take the girl out of Liverpool, but you can't take Liverpool out of the girl"Things like thatI know what reverse psychology is.

smhdeary me
Aren't you a Christian? Can u answer my question plz
yesEDIT: just clockedare you looking for an answer to the previous question?whats the context?if its about salvation then nodont believe in salvation through works
Ok sorry Thought Christians believed the same thingAre u Protestant or Catholic or something else?

Guest Esquilax
smhdeary me
yesEDIT: just clockedare you looking for an answer to the previous question?whats the context?if its about salvation then nodont believe in salvation through works
Ok sorry Thought Christians believed the same thingAre u Protestant or Catholic or something else?
I wish I could find a plainface big enough

smhdeary me
I wish I could find a plainface big enough
What forim just saying thats what i thought before Now as im reading i realise theres some Christians who do believe in it some who dont It doesnt make anything i said less true And ive apologised for calling the guy a clown so dont chat to me equation

one christian told me'u are not saved through good works, u are saved for good works'not sure i agree tbhthen a muslim said in a discussion 'you do good works, and by the mercy of Allah, u go to heaven'and the christians were like 'o so theres no garantee then'