Pamela Anderson

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax
I would if it was stricly bines + anal.
I just saw a Kingsmill bread advert I don't like, so I'm directly blaming youAdverts are getting more annoying by the day Liam, sort it out

Guest Esquilax
WHAT TEH f*ckIS THIS WHAT CONSTITUTES A THREAD THESE DAYS?WHAT DID HE SAY?
Can you not tell that my thread is a satirical take on the standards of threads these days?God...

I just saw a Kingsmill bread advert I don't like, so I'm directly blaming youAdverts are getting more annoying by the day Liam, sort it out
We did have Warburtons until like 4 months ago but then we lost it.

Guest Esquilax
We did have Warburtons until like 4 months ago but then we lost it.
Lol ure company had a misscarriage

Guest Esquilax
on a real the thread maker should get a bang! how you gonna have no pic or noting!
no homo ?
LOL only a true homo would assume or even have a hint in their mind i was talking like that! You need the lord in your life my son!
Why you always shouting...

THIS IS THE SONG THAT DOESN'T EEEENNNDYES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDSOME PEOPLE STARTING SINGING NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WASAND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING ITFOREVER JUST BECAUSE....ALL TOGETHER NOW....
THIS IS THE SONG THAT DOESN'T EEEENNNDYES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDSOME PEOPLE STARTING SINGING NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WASAND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING ITFOREVER JUST BECAUSE....