Understanding women & working the next move

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That right there is a tricky one. I guess she could be showing you she's interested in you but she could be warning you she doesn't want to take it any further than friendship, depends on what type of female she is. I've been in a similar situation and my advice to you is to seize the moment. I let it slip through my fingers and I regretted it later.

She is a very decent girl still. Mixed race chick and I can honestly say she is proppa nice; looking and personality. I just don't wanna say something cause 1. she has been having tough times and say people just friend her to try a ting and 2. If I was wrong, it could f*ck up our friendship. But yeah, I'm feeling her.I have ivited her to my yard to watch a film and chill, do some assignments for Uni together and she said she is up for it. Just don't wanna get the wrong idea cause women are just so hard to read it's unreal!

this site is pethetichow u kno shes not on it, u dont kno herffs ash dnt listen to theese man......jus cus there all in freinds zones.....and dont kno how to switch it up...freinds candevelop feelings u kno....jus cus u man cant work no charmsome pethetic excuse....

As far as I'm concerned it all boils down to one simple fact:Why would she be coming to your house to "watch a dvd" (which is blatantly for the majority of the population code for let's f*ck but pretend it's not like that at first) unless she was on it? If she doesn't turn up, then you've been friendzoned. A girl doesn't go round to a mans house for no reason, don't give a f*ck if they are friends or not, you don't need to do that sh*t.

a girl does go round a mans yard to chill u kno(AT FIRST ANYWAY,,,,,,FOR ALL THE IDIOTS....)...not all girls see guys as a potential but jus friends nothing more.....but we all no the outcome in the end.....couple my bredrins are males and we genuienly jus cotch smoke and catch up etc BUT if i met a guy from uni and we were jus freinds n he invited me to his yard then im not gonna b naive and believe all he wanted to do was work...we both no what time itl be...but then again u neva no, some girls r clueless and jus so stuck up there own arse to even read between the lines and basically lead u on, sending out all the wrong signals but thats jus who they r...(talking from experience)...