Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badman

Official MILF Thread

135 posts in this topic

Organizers confirmed that they’re all 50 years old The event took place in Las Vegas
att137362221.jpgatt137362232.jpgatt137362243.jpgatt137362254.jpgatt137362265.jpgatt137362276.jpgatt137362287.jpgatt137362298.jpgatt137362309.jpgatt1373623110.jpgatt1373623211.jpgatt1373623312.jpgatt1373623413.jpgatt1373623514.jpgatt1373623615.jpgatt1373623716.jpgatt1373623817.jpgatt1373623918.jpgYES PLEASE

40% Human 53% Plastic 7% Other
man couldnt care lessim in

In typical VIP2 fashion, 50% of the replies in here will probably be borderline homo comments I suspect

In typical VIP2 fashion, 50% of the replies in here will probably be borderline homo comments I suspect
The thread is about hot 50 year olds, borderline homo comments should be the least of your concerns.

Im not usually a fan of white girls but i would every single pic that was posted in this thread!SHUTDOWN

Im not usually a fan of white girls but i would defo on the first pic that was posted SHUTDOWN

Im not usually a fan of white girls but i would every single pic that was posted in this thread!SHUTDOWN
get me, fake or not!

they shouldnt be allowed to enter if theyve had cosmetic surgerythis type of thing is gna make the menopause a lot worse for ordinary middle age women

given that these women are pretty much my mums age, my minds tellin me no 2bhBUT MY BODDY, MY BOODDYYYYYSSS TELLIN ME YEAAAHHHHHHH

they shouldnt be allowed to enter if theyve had cosmetic surgerythis type of thing is gna make the menopause a lot worse for ordinary middle age women
:lol: Yh they look good but its fakery. They should do one for 'real' women.

given that these women are pretty much my mums age, my minds tellin me no 2bhBUT MY BODDY, MY BOODDYYYYYSSS TELLIN ME YEAAAHHHHHHH
i dont see nuthing wrooooooooooooooooooooooong.... with a little O.A.P (as long as she looks like the above mentioned ladies)/WOOOOOOOOOIIIII !!!

Wud standard bore tru erry ting der, no karmz

thank you for posting thismilfs>>>>>>

would do every single onethe oldest any of them look is mid maybe late 30'son the real though compition should be called best enhanced 50 year oldacting like women age like wine[pulp fiction] if u mean that they turn to vinegar the you're right they do; but if you mean that they get better with age, then they don't[pulp fiction]

So basically it's a comp to see whos had the best plastic surgury?Smh.If any are legit and had no plastic or nip n tuck then i would, but it's hard to think they haven't as white people age a lot quicker than black people.