LETTING URSELF GO.

Kim

Yeah, I got a mate like this. Had to speak to him last night. Look, you are wasting your life and any possibility you might have of becoming successful is quite limited with that frame of mind. You need to fix yourself up and seek bigger and better things for yourself. Spliff, music and sex... all leave you with some kind of disease.Step away from the negativity and walk into the light.

benjamin, is dat da mandem yh
It's some of the man dem lol
sorry to tell you mate but the lad on the far right is batty. yuck
I'm not gonna lie to you, and I don't have to see you fight to know this, but the one on the right you are calling a batty, would KNOCK you the f*ck out. One punch. Not even hyping him cos he's a bredrin. Just being straight up.

I'm not gonna lie to you, and I don't have to see you fight to know this, but the one on the right you are calling a batty, would KNOCK you the f*ck out. One punch. Not even hyping him cos he's a bredrin. Just being straight up.
He does look proper batty though.

Far from it bruv. That guy is homophobic still. If he sees two blokes in public kissing or holding hands, he is more likely to knock them out. Bruv, he just knocks everyone out. Everyone but me of course hahaha

Far from it bruv. That guy is homophobic still. If he sees two blokes in public kissing or holding hands, he is more likely to knock them out. Bruv, he just knocks everyone out. Everyone but me of course hahaha
Taking all that into account, he does still look batty.

Taking all that into account, he does still look batty.
Fair enough... he is Greek I suppose.