Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vertigo

Muggers attack two-year-old girl

24 posts in this topic

_46686459_q178-09cctv2.jpg
A two-year-old girl was punched in the head by two teenage girls during an attempted robbery in north-west London.The girl was with her mother when the pair were targeted by two female suspects in Preston Road, Wembley, at about 1645 GMT on Thursday.They demanded money from the mother before punching her in the arm and attacking her daughter.The attackers are described as being of Mediterranean appearance and aged between 14 and 18."Although the victim and her daughter do not have any visible injuries, this was a frightening experience for them," said Det Insp Rebecca Reeves, of the Metropolitan Police."We have released these images in the hope that someone may recognise the suspects and report them to the police."
Some ruthless girls.

I was gonna say deep, then I saw the sig above me and started laughing.

i get the feeling that i'd be less angered by this if it was to breahswhy does it make it worse that it's girls? where's boris when you need him eh

up the road from me. wots wrong with these bitches, robberies is one thing but attacking an innocent kid is f*cked. hope they get nabbed.

Not suprised. Street robbers are always fungal scum. Always

you kno wat im madi would love to smash them slags in the face

you kno wat im madi would love to smash them slags in the face

Get money

Malika & her sis.
ur mum and dad reli tho init

Malika & her sis.
ur mum and dad reli tho init
Touché.

disgustingreminds me of the time i was about 4 or 5, boppin down the road with my brother, had some travel card that obv i didnt need in my hand2 much bigger boys who we didnt kno whoopsed that out of my hand quickly an run offwhos gna puncha little kid tho, thats sick in the head

up the road from me. wots wrong with these bitches, robberies is one thing but attacking an innocent kid is f*cked. hope they get nabbed.
Youre from NW? Whats your dank situation? Name brands

Thing that pisses me off about this is the fact that it really was completely unnecessary. If the kid had a new diamond chain draped around her neck I'd atleast understand why it happened.

theyre probably gypsies

Wouldn't suprise me if there was a slight struggle, or the woman turned her body and the girl accidently hit the small child.

Struggle or no, mugging a woman with a child in the first place? :/f*ck*ng pikeys.

f*ck these two slags.Accidentally or not whatever the case may be. The tried to jack a woman walking with her kid!Actions like that are low, scum actions.