Muggers attack two-year-old girl

Vertigo

_46686459_q178-09cctv2.jpg
A two-year-old girl was punched in the head by two teenage girls during an attempted robbery in north-west London.The girl was with her mother when the pair were targeted by two female suspects in Preston Road, Wembley, at about 1645 GMT on Thursday.They demanded money from the mother before punching her in the arm and attacking her daughter.The attackers are described as being of Mediterranean appearance and aged between 14 and 18."Although the victim and her daughter do not have any visible injuries, this was a frightening experience for them," said Det Insp Rebecca Reeves, of the Metropolitan Police."We have released these images in the hope that someone may recognise the suspects and report them to the police."
Some ruthless girls.

disgustingreminds me of the time i was about 4 or 5, boppin down the road with my brother, had some travel card that obv i didnt need in my hand2 much bigger boys who we didnt kno whoopsed that out of my hand quickly an run offwhos gna puncha little kid tho, thats sick in the head

f*ck these two slags.Accidentally or not whatever the case may be. The tried to jack a woman walking with her kid!Actions like that are low, scum actions.