Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barney Stinson

(Audio) Geo // CSRFM // 3rd Nov

1 post in this topic

Click here for the Audio.Artists - TitleSRC- HallucinatingM.I.K - Im back you knowTerror Danjah - Square offManiac - MandemSilencer - Mr TP Money - If Mans talkingDemos - Shots from farSkepta ft Wiley - Are you ready.Jammer and co - BeforeSRC - GoombaOG'z - Passin ThruRoll Deep - Heat upChase and status - SaxonSuspicious Stench - Breathe(remix)DoubleS - Pot full of goldBenny Page - Pan PipesMaxsta - East London is back.Moony - The CircusBlack the Ripper - You aint got Swagger.Target - Poltergeist relay(Terror Danjah remix)Roll Deep - Poltergeist relayWho's that?(Producer segment) - Jack DanielsJack Daniels - BatsliceJack Daniels - BlaowJack Daniels - Untitled?Jack Daniels - DangerousJack Daniels - No 7Jack Daniels - CPUJack Daniels - HydrolicThe Heavy - How you like me now(Joker remix)SMD - Cruel intentions(Joker remix)Little Boots - Remedy(Rusko Remix)Caspa and Rusko - Bread get BunJakes V Joker - 3KLaneP Money - Left the RoomGhetto - Grime ActivityGhetto ft Griminal, and Brutal - ThreatsTrue Tiger - WD25.Tempa T - Next HypeGeo - iBunk V ShangralahSNK - WavySketchE - Power OutageGeo - BeatFreshRuff Squad - Tryna Be MeWiley ft a bag of man - 16Bar RallyJammer,Skepta,Tempa T - Bring your crew then.Uncle Sam - In the VIP.Uncle Sam - ThoughtsCoki - TorturedRusko & Caspa - King GeorgeSkream - Dutch FlowerzTracklist is provisional as always.(will fill in gaps soonish) BTW people have been asking why the show changes length lol, it doesnt, its always 2 hours (11pm - 1am), I only record the mix, if ur ever able to listen live you'll know I run a few vocals b2b at the start of the show.Previous shows are on the blog as well. Gonna be doing the producer segment every other week or every 3 weeks. if u wanna get involved/send me some tunes, holla me on geo(at)