Official Twitter Thread

JDC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Lol @ people being too cool to Twitter yet make countless pointless posts on Vip2...Just do you, if you don't want to use this or that social networking sites, then cool, but recognize different people have different valid reasons for using it...
lol i dont have a twitter account but i agreesome people post on worldstar hiphop then have the audacity to turn around and make fun of twitter!

• 1 month later...

one or two forums, one or two blogs, a youtube account, one or two social networking accounts and thats a wrap.anything more ur just a net slore. unless you make money off it, or are in good aim to. bebo,webo, and i still get emails from friends asking me to sign up to one new one every week. but on the subject of twitter. if i reply to someone's tweet..do i have to follow them? and do they also have to follow me?or will they be able to read my response without following me? cos i been cussing a few annoying ppl's tweets.i been airing myself?