Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n/a

Fabian Delph

10 posts in this topic

came on today, started against wigan and blackburn and did OK (although we lost both), he's behind petrov, nige and sidwell in the pecking order thoughWhen Downing's back we'll go 4-5-1 and we'll see more Delph

villa could finish strng this yr couple signings in jan get rid of bit of deadwood

I think we're better than last year, we've got a better defence by absolute miles.But we lack the individual quality we had last year. Barry and Laursen were match winners. Carew was on fire and Ashley was tearing fullbacks in two, he was unplayable.We'll be 6th or 7th I reckon, just hope we don't chuck the cup away, cos if we can keep this squad together in a year or two we'll be stronger with the kids we've got.

He reckons he's gonna play Downing centre mid.I know. But we shall see if it works.I reckon Ash will end up back off the front man, with Downing on the left, Milner right and Delph and Petrov in midfield, long term.Presuming Ash isn't off to Man Utd next Summer anyway.

trustj was gassing him upabout he'll be in the proviosonal squad for the world cup'alright mate'

He reckons he's gonna play Downing centre mid.I know. But we shall see if it works.I reckon Ash will end up back off the front man, with Downing on the left, Milner right and Delph and Petrov in midfield, long term.Presuming Ash isn't off to Man Utd next Summer anyway.
A midfield of Milner, Delph, Petrov, Young and Downing would get MOOTED every week. What would they do away at Stoke?