Done my back in

Angelo

Right, as title says.was doing hammer curls today and suddenly felt a wave tingle shoot up through my upper back/shoulder blade area.stopped straight away and i cant breathe deeply in because its tight at the upper back, just where my shoulder blades point in.moving in certain ways is very painful, moving my head to the left hurts a lot more than moving it to the right.at a loss as to how hammer curls with good form could have done this.:(supposed to be surfing tomorrow to and i can barely hold my hands out in front of me without them collapsing from the pain.fml

Nah I'm living in Melbourne, Australia right now - its 35 degrees most days this week lol.Yeah - my flat doesn't have a bath, only a shower, and the store ran out of deepheat when i went just now. FML.Im really hoping sleeping sorts it out at least a bit - got 7 hours worth of driving tomorrow and I cant do it how I am right now.Gonna get some ice out the freezer, just lie on my front and put it on my back, see if it helps.Taken some neurofen so if that works ill back them down tomorrow.