Followers 0
streets.

Am I wrong to recoil in horror?

22 posts in this topic

Up to her if she wants to risk her life

mum380_924925a.jpg

nah nah nah nah NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

That is foul. Actually foul.

that looks f*ckin wierd. and why would/how could you impregnate that./the sun are just making her look like a freakshow.

I literally can't comprehend how someone could look at her and think "yeah I wanna put my penis in that".He's got lower standards than me. That's really saying something.

that is some sick, f*cked up guy, to have sex with that. if they were both small - fair enough - but think about it....what does he find attractive about her?Lis what he takesalso:

THE world's smallest mum is expecting her third child — despite warnings the pregnancy could kill her.
am i the only one who thinks this is EXTREMELY selfish?"i WANT a child. i might DIE giving birth but...i WANT a child".
Doctors warned Stacey a baby would grow so large inside her tiny body it would eventually crush her organs, strangling her from the inside out.
this is f*cked up. never mind her, what about the kid? how would they feel knowing they killed their mother from the inside. madness

Spiderman u c*nt. None of your sigs are embeddable. This has pissed me off to no end. Please provide me with working links to listen to the songs. (I have wanted to type this for time...............)

shes riskin her lifebut shes had 2 already, so she clearly thinks shes supermidget

You could put her in a rucksack and carry her round as a portable blowjob machine.

You could put her in a rucksack and carry her round as a portable blowjob machine.
or throw her off a cliff

or throw her off a cliff
hahaahah :lol: