Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

bout u cant be addicited to weed.

22 posts in this topic

people need a slap when they say this.....

Someone needs to ban you from planet earth

1 timmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee prick

ppl who say there ARE addicted to weed/ciggarettes need a slap

you can be mentally addicted cos you get into routines of blazing a certain amount, but it doesnt have a physical addiciton where u get withdrawl symptoms when u give up. sounds a bit silly but thats how its always explained.

from time you pick up everyday day or 4-5 times a week, or say you shot but end up smoking the profit, then you're addictedit feels good to be clean *scratches neck*

you can be mentally addicted cos you get into routines of blazing a certain amount, but it doesnt have a physical addiciton where u get withdrawl symptoms when u give up. sounds a bit silly but thats how its always explained.
You do get withdrawl from weed, angry, cant sleep, cant eat etc

i know some that pulled a whitey cos they aint had a zoot all dayand this was at around 6pm :lol:

MALIKA DID YOU GO TRIGGAS BASH??ARE YOU COMING CRACKAS IN JAN???

dnt listen to jungle no more u knowsame old sh*t all the time,

some guysare only NORMAL after a smokeblazing for breakfastsmh

lsten i can blaze a fatty, eat a biscuit, like a jammy dodger, then im needin a fresh spliff jus becuase

truei dnt get this, probably only the angry thing, but not as angry as i have seen certain other peopleif anythings affected its my tolerance level

It's the same kind of addiction as when people get addicted to video games. It really means nothing.If you go cold turkey one day there will be no negative side effects because your body cannot become addicted to it. Go cold turkey on something that is addictive (like heroin) and you could die.When someone dies or even gets the flu from going cold turkey on weed I'll pay for your transport to my location so you can personally slap me.

It's the same kind of addiction as when people get addicted to video games. It really means nothing.If you go cold turkey one day there will be no negative side effects because your body cannot become addicted to it. Go cold turkey on something that is addictive (like heroin) and you could die.When someone dies or even gets the flu from going cold turkey on weed I'll pay for your transport to my location so you can personally slap me.

its a lifestylellow doin that on chro thothats not normal, thats monged out for the day, not achieving anything at all todaysayin that tho, some people take heroin, an function on a level like everybody else cos it brings them up or down to that level

When you start comtemplating between buying a score or buying house food shopping every other day.Buying a tens instead of topping up electricity and using candles for the night....flopYOU GOT A PROBLEM.

Course you can get addicted to it, but its a psychological addiction and not a physical addiction. You can get addicted to just about anything if you do it all the time and make it a big part of your life.

its a lifestylellow doin that on chro thothats not normal, thats monged out for the day, not achieving anything at all todaysayin that tho, some people take heroin, an function on a level like everybody else cos it brings them up or down to that level
see for a couple of people i know that is actually themcrashed at my house one time and first thing they were skinning up like "want a draw?" i was like "man if i blaze now...i wont get anything done today".but yeah re: the original post - i guess its not a physical addiction like nicotine, alcohol etc but psycological PLUS some people only smoke tobacco when they smoke weed to add that into the equation

i dont.

vip2 is my crack, some next withdrawal symptoms on sunday, rehab soon come