bout u cant be addicited to weed.

Kim

you can be mentally addicted cos you get into routines of blazing a certain amount, but it doesnt have a physical addiciton where u get withdrawl symptoms when u give up. sounds a bit silly but thats how its always explained.
You do get withdrawl from weed, angry, cant sleep, cant eat etc
truei dnt get this, probably only the angry thing, but not as angry as i have seen certain other peopleif anythings affected its my tolerance level

It's the same kind of addiction as when people get addicted to video games. It really means nothing.If you go cold turkey one day there will be no negative side effects because your body cannot become addicted to it. Go cold turkey on something that is addictive (like heroin) and you could die.When someone dies or even gets the flu from going cold turkey on weed I'll pay for your transport to my location so you can personally slap me.

It's the same kind of addiction as when people get addicted to video games. It really means nothing.If you go cold turkey one day there will be no negative side effects because your body cannot become addicted to it. Go cold turkey on something that is addictive (like heroin) and you could die.When someone dies or even gets the flu from going cold turkey on weed I'll pay for your transport to my location so you can personally slap me.

some guysare only NORMAL after a smokeblazing for breakfastsmh
its a lifestylellow doin that on chro thothats not normal, thats monged out for the day, not achieving anything at all todaysayin that tho, some people take heroin, an function on a level like everybody else cos it brings them up or down to that level

some guysare only NORMAL after a smokeblazing for breakfastsmh
its a lifestylellow doin that on chro thothats not normal, thats monged out for the day, not achieving anything at all todaysayin that tho, some people take heroin, an function on a level like everybody else cos it brings them up or down to that level
see for a couple of people i know that is actually themcrashed at my house one time and first thing they were skinning up like "want a draw?" i was like "man if i blaze now...i wont get anything done today".but yeah re: the original post - i guess its not a physical addiction like nicotine, alcohol etc but psycological PLUS some people only smoke tobacco when they smoke weed to add that into the equation