Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hernandez Balcazar

(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

1,399 posts in this topic

gonna play multiplayer first, then single player in the weekend.

jst got past the inflitrating the base on that snow levelthe snowmobile bit was fackin awesomeundercover now

All these man jumping online multiplayer as soon as they get the game, Your headstart ain't gonna save you from getting headtopped when I get on there.

mp5 is bare powerfull in thism4 seems like its been nurfed pretty badand mad how every 1 starts with slight of handglad they kept the m21 sniper after all kinda gay how its the final sniper rifle to unlock

its finally here..so whats every1 saying?has it lived up to the hype?

Got to Sainsbury's @ 6:45am thinking i would stroll in and pick up a copy of CALL OF DUTY! NAH! There was at least 200 people in the queue! Then some woman comes out saying "We only have 100 copies.50 for xbox, 50 for ps3." That was a wrap. People start fighting and pushing to get theres! Best believe I had to drag up a couple yutes to get in (even had to push up one small child and hius mum - but realest talk is that game aint meant for no lil boy). But i got mine so boy! Thats the real definition of MODERN WARFARE!copped on on xbox as well and im going to game at 9am to trade it in for money! Should get atleast £40 for it!

StrikemanFlex, add me if u want to prestige

multiplayer so sick.more option more versatile.fackin awesome.Favela level too sick.

lets get a vip2 match goin....psn - Bayy88guna get some sleep now, recharge

25 note in Morrison for anyone that missed sainsbury

Got to Sainsbury's @ 6:45am thinking i would stroll in and pick up a copy of CALL OF DUTY! NAH! There was at least 200 people in the queue! Then some woman comes out saying "We only have 100 copies.50 for xbox, 50 for ps3." That was a wrap. People start fighting and pushing to get theres! Best believe I had to drag up a couple yutes to get in (even had to push up one small child and hius mum - but realest talk is that game aint meant for no lil boy). But i got mine so boy! Thats the real definition of MODERN WARFARE!copped on on xbox as well and im going to game at 9am to trade it in for money! Should get atleast £40 for it!
:lol:Sick guy.

EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THIS ADD MEB_N_S*PUTS IT IN P3*

25 note in Morrison for anyone that missed sainsbury
SAFE

snomobile ting was absolutely f*cked my heart was beating like never before - shett