(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Might aswell post this here;

Modern Warfare 2 has also drawn criticism. It includes a mission in which the gamer plays an undercover CIA agent accompanying a terrorist on a shooting spree of civilians at an airport. But the game asks players if they are easily offended at the start; if they say yes, the mission is skipped.The scene prompted MP Keith Vaz to call for Modern Warfare 2 to be banned. But wading in against him has been fellow Labour MP Tom Watson, a former minister for digital engagement. Watson said: "Everything that comes out of parliament in relation to video games is relentlessly negative. There are thousands of people employed in this industry, there are 26 million people playing games. We should have a much more balanced view." And while agreeing that he found the airport mission "deeply repulsive", he pointed out that Modern Warfare 2 is 18-rated, and that the UK games classification system is increasingly well policed.Activision will no doubt thank Vaz for adding to the build-up – as if Modern Warfare 2 needed it. Even in a recession, the games industry remains successful. As staying in becomes the new going out, video games appear poised to take an even larger slice of the entertainment cake.
LOL at MPs getting involved in saying it should be banned, just f*ck off it's a video game you stupid c*nt. Stick to playing pong bean head.Will be playing my copy after work, need this day to go by quickly.

Finally got my copy but I'm at work :D Went Totty Sainsburys about 8:10 this morning. Saw couple man leaving dissappointed so I was praying that they still had some copies. Went in, saw a long queue and so was pissed. Even some woman I saw yesterday that told me the game was coming out today said to me "I told you to be here at 8am. You better check to see if there are any more copies left". Ran, picked up a case, went to the queue. Then I heard the woman at the till say"Make sure you have your ID if you are buying this game". Look around and saw despair in so many faces LOL Don't know what these youts were thinking though going in their school uniforms especially when people are chatting sh*t about in the newspapers about it should be banned.I took my copy up, showed her my ID, and now have Modern Warfare 2 in my bag at work. Gotta hope my sister ain't being an arsehole and won't be hogging the TV so I can play it for a bit.