50cent trying to ruin Buddens career?

FANTA

Many are saying its a downgrade. I personally disagree.As for buddens career? its already done sir. The only highs of his career now is wifing these slosh's and making blog videos and what not. I don't think 50 could do anymore damage than whats been done already.

Budden's finished. He chats too much sh*t. I remember watching him on WSHH last week where he's talking about Jay-Z and Beans. I just thought "nigga, stfu. no one cares about your hypocritical opinion"sad really, he coulda been so much more.

Loso got stripes somaya & joe budden willl neva haveAs already said.. this is all buddens got left.... making vlogs with sexy bitches. Yeh her merked the bet cypher but this guy is just moisted.Anymoney Tahiri is gonna say a lot of stuff.I haven't been able to take Joe Budden seriously since gloria velez moisted him on SEVERAL occassions with COLD HARD FACTS... hows man gonna be singing down her voicemail. Thats not gangster.

Joe Budden definitely talks too much.However, Fab wont jump on camera and get at Somaya so its all pointless. She got him and she wasnt even going at him, so he looks crazy to be sitting on his Twitter going at her, while Tila is probbaly just jammin.TBH Buddden L was the Raekwon sh*t, the Gloria thing was a minor. He hit, end of.

Swear after that Raekwon sh*t Joe called Raekwon out again, Royce confronted Raekwon as did the rest of Slaughterhouse but Raekwon wasnt on it in the end and it got deaded?To be honest Raekwon and other man running up on Budden and him coming out with a slyly bruised eye if that says more bout Raekwon. What were they doing?Then there was that guy pulling out the strap threatening Budden and a few days later apologized.Budden just comes across as a neek with all his videos/blogs.

even if man did hitu cant be singing ona broads voicemail like that.....You're meant to be this rapper that goes hard and you're doing that moistness... thats DEFINITELY an L imo.The Rae sh*t was super LPride >>>>> f*ck*ng these broads.Why is he parading his broads like that on camera? coz he has nothing else to do.He's a rapper with no career.

Yes Raekwon did get G checked evntually, but Budden should have never jumped back on camera with the ice pack talking tough, it was too crazy for me.He hit repeatedly and at that time man gave him props just for hitting Velez, she was like a hip hop version of a super model. After he hit it was no surprises that she tried to son him, cos thats what she does.