Tippa & IC presents... Education HQ Vol.2

Uncle Larry

Tippa & IC Presents... Education HQ Vol.2 > http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk89w5 > If you got offended then obviously it was aimed at YOU...Education HQ Vol.201) Lack Of Dub Remixes (Acid Dub)_Doc Martin & Tony Hewitt02) Cabaret_iO03) Back To Ipanema_Lauhaus04) Press One (Andre Crom Remix)_Dance Society 05) Key Issues Vol.1 (Duck Fat)_Soul Purpose06) Same as above ^^07) Yes, Please! Vol. 05 Amsterdam 2009 Sampler (Javi Munoz - Tornillo & Tornilla (Original Mix))_Ralph Gum08) Clap Me (Element Mix)_Stacy Kidd09) Abstract_DJ IC (Circle)10) Hallelujah_Kerri Chandler (Kaoz Club Mix)11) The Raw Road - Nic Fanciulli Remix_Layo & Bushwacka12) Get 'Em High (Dub)_Dope & Terry Hunter present Mass Destruction f. Mr. V13) Creme Anglaise - Original Mix_Kolombo14) Hotpants (Hotpants)_Kabale Und Liebe15) Obscure_IC (Circle)16) Wallop_IC (Circle)

Tracklisting looks strong. 10) Hallelujah_Kerri Chandler (Kaoz Club Mix) = ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVES!! Funny cos this track is on a mix that I did a few weeks back for my whip. Will Download now and drop feedback later. Safe
f*ck*ng Love this track man. I was going through the old vinyls me and ic bought over the years in the search for an oldie to throw on the mix... was a tos up between this & another chandler.Hes older stuff is defo better then anything current he does thats for sure

Depends on what platform where on at the time i guess,Radio aint the place for vocals, or the CDs.But in saying that Kismet puts out Cds every month with vocals, & in clubs on live sets loads of vocals are played.Like i said, all depends on what platform weve been on or where you heard to get that impression or conclusion.