Laptop Warranty dilemma

PopT

I purchased my laptop a year ago the warranty is due to run out in the next few days, I brought my laptop back to the shop due to it not charging correctly, the battery was dying every 30 minutes, I received my laptop back 3 weeks later it charges now but the battery runs out in a even shorter space of time... if I hand it back to the shop before my warranty runs out, my assignments won’t be done in time, due to me having research and all sorts on here eBooks etc.. But if I don’t hand it back and wait till my assignments are done my warranty will run out and a new battery will cost £60+What shall I do?

Guest Swiftie

Do you leave the AC connector on your laptop all the time? Coz as with most people, they kill their battery due to improper usage. I'm even suprised the took it back in the 1st place. BUT when you got the laptop back did they give you some kind of invoice or report on work carried out? If yes then does that have any warranty on the part exchanged?

Do you leave the AC connector on your laptop all the time? Coz as with most people, they kill their battery due to improper usage. I'm even suprised the took it back in the 1st place. BUT when you got the laptop back did they give you some kind of invoice or report on work carried out? If yes then does that have any warranty on the part exchanged?
nar they didnt

welloften the laptop warranty does not include the battery as batterys start loosing the ability to hold charge as soon as they are manufactured.but here is something:technically, you've reported the fault within the warranty period...they just havent fixed itthat approach only works with some companies eg that have eletronic call logging systems where you can say "i logged a call with reference 2488454 within the 12 month warranty period and the issue still isnt resolved".if you work, £60 isnt gonna break the bank, is it? obviously not idea but its either that, or save the money and have the convenience of no laptop.