Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

Jus been to my doctors......

28 posts in this topic

well basically been to my doctors cus im soo wet all the time, and jus horny, even walkin down theese walkways im horny, and have to play withmyself jus to ease the throbbinit actually takes over everythin like an urge to b realised,,,,i kno i posted a topic bout how i had fam with me n i desperatly needed a orgasm, well anyway im not normal im very fertile and im full of estrogen or suttin, and been put on the pill and i need an injection if im havin sex with men,.....but to conclude it actually makes sense y i dnt think nothing of it if im sleepin with 3 man at the same time and its still not enough, and they still sayin im too much......its a medical condiction foool.s

I came in to post something about Persistent Arousal Disorder, not sure I want to now.

to tell u the truth, u cud look at me by mistake and u cud turn me on, or even sit in a certain way.....its that bad...

Anyone else turned on right now? I know I am

NahHer making a thread about having an STI is like TF making a thread about all the secret industry info he is privvy to.Its never said, but you know its there.

watcha say youngssssssssssssss ?????????

Hmmmm nah. Sorry, don't believe you. Certain guys from here (the lowly sort) have openly offered to climb in your sess-pool and you have declined. Do alcoholics turn down drinks?

dem attention seeking bitches there

I don't think you're a Nymphomaniac but I think you could have an overactive sex drive. Or maybe you've gone without sex for a while, you didn't really post enough information.

Hmmmm nah. Sorry, don't believe you. Certain guys from here (the lowly sort) have openly offered to climb in your sess-pool and you have declined. Do alcoholics turn down drinks?

lol dnt belive me then...dnt mistake this for a whore cus kno tht i am a lesbian so y wud i link man

well basically been to my doctors cus im soo wet all the time, and jus horny, even walkin down theese walkways im horny, and have to play withmyself jus to ease the throbbinit actually takes over everythin like an urge to b realised,,,,i kno i posted a topic bout how i had fam with me n i desperatly needed a orgasm, well anyway im not normal im very fertile and im full of estrogen or suttin, and been put on the pill and i need an injection if im havin sex with men,.....but to conclude it actually makes sense y i dnt think nothing of it if im sleepin with 3 man at the same time and its still not enough, and they still sayin im too much......its a medical condiction foool.s
Listen.. I will bang you all day, all night and all morning.. just come through. It's nothing long.You are wet all the time.. I am hard all the time.Lets make it happen.

confirmed

+
Listen.. I will bang you all day, all night and all morning.. just come through. It's nothing long.You are wet all the time.. I am hard all the time.Lets make it happen.
LOL

watcha say youngssssssssssssss ?????????
Na na na na ne na na na na nar