World Cup 2010

Guest R9

So, with the world cup fast approaching I thought I'd make a list of some youngsters to watch out for who do perhaps have some reputation at the moment, but come the end of the Finals, will have drummed up intense interest and will probably be leaving their current clubs before the new season.They aren't all exactly unheard of, but I think most of these will shine in the summer.1. Marek HamsikHe's already sought after by many clubs across Europe, being Slovak Young Footballer of the Year & Napoli's Top Scorer for the last two years running, fantastic talent and definitely a future star, the self-proclaimed 'greatest fan' of Pavel Nedved may want a genuine chance at a Major Domestic title come next season, and a chance of winning the Champions League.Blessed with Fantastic technique, a powerful shot, good vision and passing its easy to see why some of Europe's top clubs are keeping an eye on him (I've heard several flimsy rumors of him coming to us)In truth I can see him moving within Serrie-A (as many players from that League tend to do) Perhaps to Milan - though Napoli will no doubt want to keep him and they have no shortage of money themselves.He's only 22 and I'm sure will introduce himself to the rest of the world in South Africa. Just a shame he looks like the lead Vampire from 30 days of Night.2. Alan Dzagoev19 Year Old Russian AM, currently playing for CSKA Moscow.This guy possesses glorious technique and is an absolutely breathtaking playmaker for his age, he gets tons of assists and also has an eye for goal - some of you may remember he scored that goal against us in the Champions League from a ridiculous angle, he is currently shaping up to be one of the best players in his position in the world, a PURE number 10.His inclusion in the World Cup of course, depends on Russia qualifying for the tournament - something I sincerely hope they do if only so this man can showcase his immense talent - he has been the Russian Premier League's Young Player of the Year & CSKA's Young Player of the year, and already has a Russian Cup medal to his name.Definately one to watch out for.3. Angel Di Maria21 year old Argentine winger, currently playing for BenficaVery talented, excellent dribbler of the ball, can play on either flank or through the middle, there is something distcintly Messi-esque about the way this kid dribbles, which can only be a good thing, performed extrdinarily well at the Olympics, he has had to take the weight on his shoulders of Benficas departed Captain Simao, and has handled it with ease.So Highly to Benfica rate him that they offered him a new contract keeping him at the club for an additional 3 years (ontop of his contract that ran untill 2012) with a €40m Release causeThe question is, Diego Maradonna and his erratic team-selection permitting, will Benfica be able to keep this youngster in their team after the World Cup?I'll post a few more when I cba

hamsick snm best player in serie a this season