Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurious

Wa Gwarn For Fucking Life

40 posts in this topic

^) look at this black bastard15751130191714793812307.jpgmay molten rock shower down on this man

For the love of all that is holy...the trinity, the saints, the disciples...why did I click the link for that pictureWHYDAMN YOU ELIZABETH

did man get forced to bang a goat as punishment....he got off lucky imo cos i seen them Naij niggas burn people alive still

alright Thun we all know ur mums a tyrannosaurus rexbut stillid heard about it never actually SEEN the man cocking back the billy goats legs and give it the backshot ergh i can just smell disgrace over all the land

this is old but ye....nigeria stay failing

Negged fot the lack of warning

alright Thun we all know ur mums a tyrannosaurus rexbut stillid heard about it never actually SEEN the man cocking back the billy goats legs and give it the backshot ergh i can just smell disgrace over all the land
We are know your mums a babylonian whore along with your bum dad who enjoys sexing beasts more then womenDont post your dad performing sexual acts on goats please

nah this is rediculousi actually want this thread to disappearpoor little nanny goati was shook to even upload the pic, didnt want fed to come kick down my door like they did Zamorak and tell me say im hosting images of beastiality

Wot no warning, watch when i see you on road.

i aint on this gok wan style fashionista vibe but he should get rid of the goatee.

We are know your mums a babylonian whore along with your bum dad who enjoys sexing beasts more then womenDont post your dad performing sexual acts on goats please
:unsure: u come like that yute in school that had them dead cusses that made u just not want to even cuss back for fear of sounding as stupid as themin fact i know u were that yute cuz ur still that guy

:unsure: u come like that yute in school that had them dead cusses that made u just not want to even cuss back for fear of sounding as stupid as themin fact i know u were that yute cuz ur still that guy
Your still that hood rat on here who is seen as any dirty sket

but ur mums extinct tho :lol:

smh, where's the warning man, im drinking some water and i see tolu f*ck*ng some goat.ffs

no one warned me so im violating all

:unsure:u come like that yute in school that had them dead cusses that made u just not want to even cuss back for fear of sounding as stupid as themin fact i know u were that yute cuz ur still that guy
i often think this if im honest

no one warned me so im violating all
Like bare man violate your slutty mum Suck out your dead family members

at least iv got a mum(see smadds thats an example right there :lol: )

at least iv got a mum(see smadds thats an example right there :lol: )
Your scummy mum who raised a slut just like herA shame your dad aint around to pimp her put like the old days so you can have more food on the tableYour topic failed like your life