Wa Gwarn For Fucking Life

kurious

alright Thun we all know ur mums a tyrannosaurus rexbut stillid heard about it never actually SEEN the man cocking back the billy goats legs and give it the backshot ergh i can just smell disgrace over all the land
We are know your mums a babylonian whore along with your bum dad who enjoys sexing beasts more then womenDont post your dad performing sexual acts on goats please

alright Thun we all know ur mums a tyrannosaurus rexbut stillid heard about it never actually SEEN the man cocking back the billy goats legs and give it the backshot ergh i can just smell disgrace over all the land
We are know your mums a babylonian whore along with your bum dad who enjoys sexing beasts more then womenDont post your dad performing sexual acts on goats please
:unsure: u come like that yute in school that had them dead cusses that made u just not want to even cuss back for fear of sounding as stupid as themin fact i know u were that yute cuz ur still that guy

:unsure: u come like that yute in school that had them dead cusses that made u just not want to even cuss back for fear of sounding as stupid as themin fact i know u were that yute cuz ur still that guy
Your still that hood rat on here who is seen as any dirty sket

:unsure:u come like that yute in school that had them dead cusses that made u just not want to even cuss back for fear of sounding as stupid as themin fact i know u were that yute cuz ur still that guy
i often think this if im honest