Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

LOL @ Angelo

11 posts in this topic

the greeks learnt their mathematics from the egyptians
No they didn't.The earliest basic, basic maths was found in Egypt. We're talking scrawlings on walls. It bears no resemblance to the advanced stages that the greeks took it to over the course of the next 1000 years.It was fundamentally the Indians and the Greeks who built maths into the systems we use today.Indian mathematicians having developed the number system, which forms the basis of all maths, and the greeks who loved up circles and triangles. It's even suggested that Pythagoras visited India.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!SMH!!!!!!!!!Some lost guy.My mans been listening to his greek friends to much tbh.Swear he also came out with:"If blacks were brought to the jungle from the city, they would survive and flurrish better than whites but whites are better in this environment"SMHSome sad life!!!

LOL @ me coming out with that second quote.Don't chat sh*t./3post

LOL @ me coming out with that second quote.Don't chat sh*t./3post
You failed, you did come out with that rubbish just like you came out with this rubbish too.

If I did, then quote it you f*cktard./Frank you little fass. Shook to upload a phone conversation and I'm moist?:arrow:

My bad for not recording a phonecall so you could hear my voice. :/

Freeeee postingsssssssss !

justins right thoughif angelo made the post about justin it would be some 100% c/s fest with everyone firing at justin