Man who will run out of space due to gun remembers the dead

streets.

Lest he forget: Ex-soldier has all 223 names of troops killed in Afghanistan tattooed on his bodyHis bare back is still red raw from their freshly-inked names.But former soldier Shaun Clark had promised to have the name of every troop killed in Afghanistan tattooed on his body in honour of their sacrifice.And he wasn't going to back out.Mr Clark, 43, spent more than four hours in the tattooist's chair today as each of the 223 names were etched in ink over his chest and back.article-1226986-072D007D000005DC-173_634x898.jpgMr Clark, who served with the 8th Battalion Light Infantry Regiment from 1989 to 1996, was waiting in the tattooist's chair at 11am this morning to carry out his painful pledge. The first name was etched on his body just as the traditional Armistice Day two-minute silence beganHe said: 'I don't mind suffering for a few days if I can let the lads know that people really care about what they're doing out there, and raise some money for the guys coming home wounded as well. 'The family thought I was mad to begin with, but they've come round to the idea now, and my wife is backing me all the way.' The married father-of-two from Doncaster hopes his challenge will raise £500 for the charity Help for Heroes. He plans on updating the sombre list every year on Remembrance Day if requiredarticle-1226986-072CAFF9000005DC-665_306x545.jpgRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1226986/Lest-forget-Ex-soldier-223-names-troops-killed-Afghanistan-tattooed-body.html

Guest luckstar

what a f*ck*ng c*nthopefully our boys will add a few more names to that listthis guy is a selfish heartless cracka bastard... he doesnt even KNOW the names of any of the iraqis or afghanis killedyet he believes his white christian british comrades lives are worth more than the 1 million iraqis and afghanis who have died because of his appauling war crime committing army chumsid chop this cunts neck of with my own hands if there werent repercussions

what a f*ck*ng c*nthopefully our boys will add a few more names to that listthis guy is a selfish heartless cracka bastard... he doesnt even KNOW the names of any of the iraqis or afghanis killedyet he believes his white christian british comrades lives are worth more than the 1 million iraqis and afghanis who have died because of his appauling war crime committing army chumsid chop this cunts neck of with my own hands if there werent repercussions
Are there alot of white christians called Jabron Hasmi where you live?