TF "I was gonna go there but I won't" - Cudicini seriously injured in bike crash

TF S4DK

Tottenham goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini was rushed to hospital after crashing his motorbike in London today.The former Chelsea star - whose career could now be in serious doubt - is being treated for a suspected broken pelvis after receiving injuries described by the police as 'possibly life-changing'.Cudicini's BMW superbike collided with a Ford Fiesta on Forest Road, Walthamstow at 10.30am.Ambulance crews arrived on the scene before the air-ambulance landed nearby, but it was not used.A police spokesperson confirmed: "A 36-year-old male suffered injuries described as possibly life-changing and was taken to an East London hospital for further assessment and treatment."An eyewitness immediately recognised Cudicini as he lay on the roadside as crowds gathered.A spokesperson for Tottenham, who could not confirm the extent of his injuries or whether he was driving the motorbike, said: "We can confirm Carlo Cudicini was involved in a road accident this morning. The club doctor is with him at hospital where we await the result of scans and tests."When more is known and things are made clear, a statement will be made through the club's website."The female driver and a child passenger walked away from the car - which was described as a 'write off' - and did not need hospital treatment.Cudicini arrived at White Hart Lane in January having been signed by Harry Redknapp on a free transfer after a decade of service at Chelsea.The Italian has made eight appearances standing in for the injured Heurelho Gomes this season and is keen to stay beyond the end of the campaign, when his contract expires.Cudicini said last month: "My contract is about to expire, but I would be happy to remain at Tottenham. However, I would consider Italian clubs if that wasn't possible."He made his name at Chelsea joining the club from Castel Di Sangro in 1999, initially on loan before signing a permanent deal.He was first choice for four seasons at Stamford Bridge until the arrival of Petr Cech.

TerribleGuy used to be A TOP keeperStill an excellent shot stopper, got some awsome reflexesreally not a keeper that should be on the benchHe is about 36 but he should be playing for a decent side, someone trying to push for a top 6 placeI wish the guy the best of luck but at is age a pelvic injury like this is potentially career-ending.