Devilman

hhhhhhh8

His accent makes devilman, devilman... if he had some genric posh london accent he wouldnt sound as goodBrummie accent is aweful when someones jus talking... but its alright when someones emceeingskepta and frisco always biting his flow too
Tbh I personally like his accent, I think it goes well with his flow. But I know most people either just don't like it or can't accept anything different from every other mc. And it was near the end of lord of the mics which made me first like Devilman's accent. He proper f*cked up the place with his last few bars (his other bars were sick as well but the last ones were truely f*cked).

PyroRadio.com: Also on the forums, many posters said your flow sounds like Devilman’s. Would you like to address that? Skepta: My flow is nothing to do with Devilman’s. You know what it is, I clashed him and after the thing was done, I started seeing couple videos uploaded to Youtube of him saying stuff about baby mothers. I know he said that in the clash but clashing is clashing. After that, I heard all this baby mum talk. I haven’t got any youths, but in 3 or 5 years time if I have a child and he goes school and everyone’s trying to say "I went on Youtube and some guy is cussing your mum", so I went back and just tried to cover my tracks. Just write some songs that will address that situation. When I wrote that lyric "Can you do better? Always ready I bet you a tenner" that was just a vibe we were on. My flow on Goin’ In is not anything to do with Devilman, that’s just Skepta. It’s when Jammer comes in with "The rasta’s ready!" that is in the Devilman vibe. It’s just like I’m 50 Cent and he’s Ja Rule, I’m just murkin’ him. All that sh*t he was saying to me on Youtube, for that I will make sure of it that he will never, ever, ever get a say in this music ting! I will never stop another black man from getting money, but I’ll never let him be the man he think he is trying to cuss my baby mother. Next time he is going to learn never test the boss!
Skepta's jokesIf you wanna read the rest its here http://www.pyroradio.com/index.cfm/act/interview_details/id/145