Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SHOCK

quick question for peeps who know's about Gucci

44 posts in this topic

I want to buy these gucci's of some guy from my ends who normally sells items half the original price but i want to know if there fake because i cant find them NO where on the net, i haven't seen no one wear them, i reguarly pop in gucci, never seen them. Only in that soulja boy video but even my sister is telling me she read that soulja said there were fake. So someone let me know so i can punch dis guy in the face if he is trying to boy me off sorry about the size n tinghere is the pics12112009102.jpg12112009101.jpg

bang bang...I don't think gucci as an authentic one of those anyway..Depending on how you sport it. It could look sick.

I want to buy these gucci's of some guy from my ends who normally sells items half the original price
Lol. Is this a joke thread?

swear half the people wearing this gucci sh*t are sporting fakeshow can i go nando's yesterday and the guy who showed me to my table is wearing a gucci belt

c/s most gucci sh*t out there is fake

12112009100.jpgsee the thing is they do look hard though but wearing fake gucci is not the one, i remember in vendome some guy's sole to his "gucci's" fell off, funniest day out in a long time

How much is this dude selling it to you for.

The shoes they are copied off don't have the GG monogram pattern all over. And the majority of (high top) Gucci sneakers have a large GG letters in rubber on the top of the tongue. In addition to that it should be pretty clear by the fact that the material is vertical making the GG sideways not horizontal to see that they are fake.

The shoes they are copied off don't have the GG monogram pattern all over. And the majority of (high top) Gucci sneakers have a large GG letters in rubber on the top of the tongue. In addition to that it should be pretty clear by the fact that the material is vertical making the GG sideways not horizontal to see that they are fake.
safe this is all i need to know

You just got some poor crackhead beaten up.You should be ashamed.

If you buy Gucci and it didnt come from Gucci, 147% of it isnt Gucci.

TBH DONT LISTEN TO HALF OF THESE PPL IM NOT SAYIN IF THEY ARE OR NOT DO UR OWN RESEARCH BUT FOR EXAMPLE WHAT THAT CHARLIE CHALK SAID, HALF OF IT WAS ON POINT ISH HALF OF IT WASNT. SO TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT AND DO UR OWN RESEARCH.MOST PPL ON HERE HAVENT EVEN BEEN INSIDE A GUCCI SHOP LET ALONE PURCHASED.
What wasn't squire.

I CAN'T SAY TOO MUCH RIGHT NOW BUT DO UR OWN RESEARCH
C/S

TBH they look fake. Have look on the Gucci website and see if they are there!The Gucci print looks over the top. At least the "tongue" of the trainer should be in leather.

I CAN'T SAY TOO MUCH RIGHT NOW BUT DO UR OWN RESEARCH
C/S

gucsho-221825adfxo1000nerop.jpg221825_ADFX0_1060_001_full.jpg224778_FPN10_4568_001_full.jpgTell 'em I sent ya.Even if them ones was real, they would be out of season.

Those look sick TTFS4DKK.
lol i thought the second pair were nice, til i went to the gucci site and saw the price... i'm nowhere near being able to spend £365 on trainers lol