quick question for peeps who know's about Gucci

SHOCK

I want to buy these gucci's of some guy from my ends who normally sells items half the original price but i want to know if there fake because i cant find them NO where on the net, i haven't seen no one wear them, i reguarly pop in gucci, never seen them. Only in that soulja boy video but even my sister is telling me she read that soulja said there were fake. So someone let me know so i can punch dis guy in the face if he is trying to boy me off sorry about the size n tinghere is the pics12112009102.jpg12112009101.jpg

The shoes they are copied off don't have the GG monogram pattern all over. And the majority of (high top) Gucci sneakers have a large GG letters in rubber on the top of the tongue. In addition to that it should be pretty clear by the fact that the material is vertical making the GG sideways not horizontal to see that they are fake.

The shoes they are copied off don't have the GG monogram pattern all over. And the majority of (high top) Gucci sneakers have a large GG letters in rubber on the top of the tongue. In addition to that it should be pretty clear by the fact that the material is vertical making the GG sideways not horizontal to see that they are fake.
safe this is all i need to know

You just got some poor crackhead beaten up.You should be ashamed.