Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yoshie

Quick question for the 360 lads.

15 posts in this topic

I'm at risk for being banned yeah, how can I check if I've been banned without losing my gamertag / xbox.

You don't lose your gamertag. Only thing that happens is you can't go online with the modded box anymore and you lose the ability to install to hard drive.Apparently there is a way to check by filling out the repair section on the xbox website and if your console is banned you get some sort of error code.

Been banned, oh welllll.Is there a way to get MW2 offline though?

thats suttin that confused me in neckstas post about the game shop...does the console need to be connected to live to be able to install a game to the hard drive...or is it when ur console is banned MS kinda instruct the console somehow not to allow you to install anymore games to the HD?!

I'll try and install a game to the hard drive and check in a bit.This MW2 is a wave4 game yeah, will I have to update my firmware to play it?Bearing in mind I've been banned, so it's only offline..

You don't have to be online to install, ms do something to your system that disables it. To play wave 4 u can either update your firmware or you can download a boot disc. The modding topic has all the info in the last 5-10 pages or so.

lol i dont think it matters anymore now that his console is banned....swear u had to use that shitty wave disc so that u was still stealthed out n sh*t to MSN paaaaaaarrrrr @ the HD installation disabling doe!!

So I can just burn this MW2 and play it straight away?Need to know first, only got a few discs left, don't wanna waste any.

If you got iXtreme 1.6 you need the Active ISO disc. You put that in then when it tells you that you cant play the disc, take it out and put MW2 in.

Unlucky on the ban bro. How much do you want a bet Danzeg never got banned.Need Activate ISO

lol i dont think it matters anymore now that his console is banned....swear u had to use that shitty wave disc so that u was still stealthed out n sh*t to MSN paaaaaaarrrrr @ the HD installation disabling doe!!
Nah the boot disc has nothing to do with stealth or not. iXtreme 1.6 has a security feature that only lets u play up to wave 3. The boot disc by passes the security and lets you play anything.

ahhhhhhh skeeeeeeeen...arrgghhh so in the event that my console is uumm mistakenly banned i mite aswell just put back the old firmware so i can play everything/anything...long havin to make boot discs n sh*t

Just get a core system and don't chip it. I can't see why you'd even risk going online with a chipped box.

i guess people wanted to play against ppl innit...i dunno their motives tbh....If i wanted an expensive paperweight i would ave brought a ps3 :)

Unlucky on the ban bro. How much do you want a bet Danzeg never got banned.Need Activate ISO
Trust me, guy's so lucky!Not too bothered that its bricked, just gunna use it for offline games, you got any wave 4 games?