how can cheaters.....

Kim

just cos u cheat on someone it dont mean u love them any less at all... obviously in an ideal world both partners stay faithful but we are all human, in one way or another we are weak and temptation can be too much to resist.... it doesnt mean u love ur partner less, it just means u let someone else touch ur eruption button lolmalika in a next thread u claim u have a medical condition which means u need sex all the time.. if that is tru.. when u have someone to "hug and kiss at night time and share those romantic holidays with" (and all that stuff u said above) if u was to f*ck someone else does that mean u'd love that person any less? if u got sexually satisfied by someone else (even temporarily) would u break it off with ur partner? just cos u cheat does it really automatically make ur relationship meaningless?everyone is biased as far as cheating goes... truth be told everyone could sleep easier at night time knowing they've cheated rather than being cheated on.... its the actual betrayal that ppl find difficult to get over and thats why most relationships die off cos the trust is gone.. basically its a what u dont kno wont hurt ya type of thing... i agree with cr9 tho, f*ck looking back in years to come having regrets when u later find out ur partner that u was being loyal to was indulging at every oppourtunity... not saying i'd deliberatly go out and cheat, but not saying i wouldnt if the right offer come along.. end of the day every man for thmselves out herep.s. from the time i find out someones cheated on me that relationship is over, i dont care how much i love them or they love me... been cheated on is not something i can take

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just cos u cheat on someone it dont mean u love them any less at all... obviously in an ideal world both partners stay faithful but we are all human, in one way or another we are weak and temptation can be too much to resist.... it doesnt mean u love ur partner less, it just means u let someone else touch ur eruption button lolmalika in a next thread u claim u have a medical condition which means u need sex all the time.. if that is tru.. when u have someone to "hug and kiss at night time and share those romantic holidays with" (and all that stuff u said above) if u was to f*ck someone else does that mean u'd love that person any less? if u got sexually satisfied by someone else (even temporarily) would u break it off with ur partner? just cos u cheat does it really automatically make ur relationship meaningless?everyone is biased as far as cheating goes... truth be told everyone could sleep easier at night time knowing they've cheated rather than being cheated on.... its the actual betrayal that ppl find difficult to get over and thats why most relationships die off cos the trust is gone.. basically its a what u dont kno wont hurt ya type of thing... i agree with cr9 tho, f*ck looking back in years to come having regrets when u later find out ur partner that u was being loyal to was indulging at every oppourtunity... not saying i'd deliberatly go out and cheat, but not saying i wouldnt if the right offer come along.. end of the day every man for thmselves out herep.s. from the time i find out someones cheated on me that relationship is over, i dont care how much i love them or they love me... been cheated on is not something i can take
No im just wet all the time, i can stasfy myself, but what ur saying about the relationship doesnt have to be meaningless if a partner cheats is ridiculous...if im with someone then there mine and all mine, i dnt want no-one near that woman, and i want to be on that womans mind all the time....f*ck her all the time, u get the picture i dont want no-one flirting with her either, they can look yeh thats a confidence booster.....but anything else is frowned upon in my eyes......im kinda protective in a good way, i dnt show it

No im just wet all the time, i can stasfy myself, but what ur saying about the relationship doesnt have to be meaningless if a partner cheats is ridiculous...if im with someone then there mine and all mine, i dnt want no-one near that woman, and i want to be on that womans mind all the time....f*ck her all the time, u get the picture i dont want no-one flirting with her either, they can look yeh thats a confidence booster.....but anything else is frowned upon in my eyes......im kinda protective in a good way, i dnt show it
i deffo see what ur saying tbh and its understandable.. but my point is that even those values are becoming a touch idalistic in this day and age.. everyone is out for themselves and everyone is lookin to do what makes them happy... just cos u cheat i dont think the relationship becomes worthless.. cos enda day u can stil have have a good time and create alot of happy memories with that person (maybe even build u up to the point wer u wont want to cheat and everyone else doesnt compare, maybe)... sometimes when u cheat it could just be a one off or a drunken mistake, in some cases its not worth throwing away the relationship cos we are all human and do make mistakes.... just i can live with me having cheated i cant live with my partner having cheated.. yes im a hypocrite, but who isnt?how can u be protective in a good way and not show it? if u dont show it the person wont know how u feel and u'll eventually snap at that person for "dismissing ur feelings"... whereas if u do show it more than likely come across as jealous and/ or possesive... best thing u can do is let the person kno one time what u think and act accordingly to how they respond to what u have said... i.e. babe, i aint feelin u wearin that short skirt ur lookin to wear to the darnce were bare hungry man r guna be... if she says ok i'll wear something more appropriate or better yet she'll go some place else wer their aint guna be bare hungry man, she get brownie points and a little more of my respect an ultimately trust... wereas if she ignores what ive said and goes anyway, she'll get demoted and more time i'll do my own thing.. ppl determine how seriously i take them tbhits not about been protective... its about giving guidance

i deffo see what ur saying tbh and its understandable.. but my point is that even those values are becoming a touch idalistic in this day and age.. everyone is out for themselves and everyone is lookin to do what makes them happy... just cos u cheat i dont think the relationship becomes worthless.. cos enda day u can stil have have a good time and create alot of happy memories with that person (maybe even build u up to the point wer u wont want to cheat and everyone else doesnt compare, maybe)... sometimes when u cheat it could just be a one off or a drunken mistake, in some cases its not worth throwing away the relationship cos we are all human and do make mistakes.... just i can live with me having cheated i cant live with my partner having cheated.. yes im a hypocrite, but who isnt?how can u be protective in a good way and not show it? if u dont show it the person wont know how u feel and u'll eventually snap at that person for "dismissing ur feelings"... whereas if u do show it more than likely come across as jealous and/ or possesive... best thing u can do is let the person kno one time what u think and act accordingly to how they respond to what u have said... i.e. babe, i aint feelin u wearin that short skirt ur lookin to wear to the darnce were bare hungry man r guna be... if she says ok i'll wear something more appropriate or better yet she'll go some place else wer their aint guna be bare hungry man, she get brownie points and a little more of my respect an ultimately trust... wereas if she ignores what ive said and goes anyway, she'll get demoted and more time i'll do my own thing.. ppl determine how seriously i take them tbhits not about been protective... its about giving guidance
in all honesty yur wasting yur timeher veiws on everything are basic and simplistic everything u've written has gone straight over her head

The only time I've ever hit a woman is when I found out my girl was cheating on me. Gave her a box in the mouth when she said I didn't mean to hurt you. If I'm in a relationship I expect that woman not to cheat on me and in return I'll extend the same courtesy. If they want to be with someone else that's fair enough but they could atleast break off our relationship first. I'll never stay with someone who cheats on me once and I wouldn't expect them to stay with me if I cheated on them.

For those who c/s CR9 same way its not about looking back in life and wishing u didnt go through when you caught aidsit all balances out at the end of day
:D what a stupid thing to say tho really... for all u kno ur partner could f*ck out on u and give u aids... its a risk u take EVERYTIME u have sex.. honestly cant believe how grey that comment actually wasno it doesnt all balance out at the end of the day... in this world, the real world.. bad ppl do win, assholes get what they want while nice guys finish last, old ppl get mugged, kids die in accidents... i do believe everything happens for a reason but to say it works out in the end is naive

On a real though malika aint you the same girl who said you been diagnosed with some sex disorder and that even though you a lesbian you sleep with me? (dont know why you dont just say your bi really). I think the type of love you have percieved in your mind is too fairy tale like. In this day and age society is very different to how it used to be. What love once was seen as is very different to how its seen today. No one can say statements like if you cheat you never loved them because you dont know that person to be able judge what it is and how they felt in their mind. The person may not even truly be in love but thought they were, but if thats what they think at the time you cant fault them on that. Dont you think if love was really as plainly existent as people make out there would be at least 3 or 4 person on this board who would be in that situation. People say love is forever etc. Have you ever been in love? How come your no longer with that person? So does that mean it was never true love in the first place although in your heart and mind you believe what you felt was real? Think about it. Real Talk

Cheating is wrong, end of story. As someone who has done it and deeply regrets it, I feel I can say this. I am also someone who knows what it is like to feel in love with someone and be convinced that they are sleeping/courting with someone else - this is a feeling that I can't describe and wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.I believe that if you really love someone (by the conventional definition) you are LESS LIKELY to cheat, but that doesn't mean it won't still happen. The key is that love is subjective.Most people cheat without breaking up for the obvious reason that they a) want to have their cake and eat it; :D are too insecure to break up with the person; c) revenge (although I don't know how anyone could have this mindset); d) a combination of all of them

malika..... out of the close friends i have in relationships i know for a fact that 3 out of 4 of them would not cheatso all is not lost when looking at relationshipshowever i am a pessamist.... i dont want to be one of those people in 1 year or maybe 40 years time who splits up for whatever reason and then thinks back at all the oppurtunities i had to have sex with other females but declined to stay faithful.... how pissed would i be....plus on a whole next wave my current situation is more then complicated maybe i would think differently if the circumstances were different
So are you basically saying you would cheat because what if in 40 yrs time you split up with your wife, mother of your children? Can't be cheating! Not in my nature.

malika..... out of the close friends i have in relationships i know for a fact that 3 out of 4 of them would not cheatso all is not lost when looking at relationshipshowever i am a pessamist.... i dont want to be one of those people in 1 year or maybe 40 years time who splits up for whatever reason and then thinks back at all the oppurtunities i had to have sex with other females but declined to stay faithful.... how pissed would i be....plus on a whole next wave my current situation is more then complicated maybe i would think differently if the circumstances were different
So are you basically saying you would cheat because what if in 40 yrs time you split up with your wife, mother of your children? Can't be cheating! Not in my nature.
like killing someone, u dont think u could but put in the right situation its shoot first and ask questions later

like killing someone, u dont think u could but put in the right situation its shoot first and ask questions later
Well I think cheating is a bit different. You're never going to be in a situation where you HAVE to cheat.

Well I think cheating is a bit different. You're never going to be in a situation where you HAVE to cheat.
u missed the point... basically right time, place and frame of mind... u will do it... whoever is saying they arent capable, or think their partner would never cheat on them is talkin m a n u r e (dunno why > Manchester United champions of the world < came up when i typed m a n u r e without spaces?)

u missed the point... basically right time, place and frame of mind... u will do it... whoever is saying they arent capable, or think their partner would never cheat on them is talkin m a n u r e (dunno why > Manchester United champions of the world < came up when i typed m a n u r e without spaces?)
What I meant is that there will be people who can easily turn down Angelina Jolie because they love their girl. And other people who are genuinely incapable of cheating due to various reasons (highly emotional as one).

What I meant is that there will be people who can easily turn down Angelina Jolie because they love their girl. And other people who are genuinely incapable of cheating due to various reasons (highly emotional as one).
im not doubting that this is tru.. but love changes over time and love can fade, love can become pretty mundane... tho that person may be in ur heart, everybody craves excitement and the desire to be wanted by others... that is just one reason why a partner may cheat.. others may stem from insecurities, paranoya and straight up for funzies... whatever the reason combined with how sexually liberated society is, cheating is likely to occur in most relationships at some point when it gets "stale"... in long term relationships the couple may try things like role play before they stray to keep things "fresh"all that talk about been incapable of cheating is pie.. the only time a man cant cheat is if his d*ck dont work or if a womans pum is sewn up... neither is likely is it? even then a person can stil "cheat" whether it be emotionally, or other physical things like kissing dependant on how deep u wana go....its not fair and its not right but it is life

im not doubting that this is tru.. but love changes over time and love can fade, love can become pretty mundane... tho that person may be in ur heart, everybody craves excitement and the desire to be wanted by others... that is just one reason why a partner may cheat.. others may stem from insecurities, paranoya and straight up for funzies... whatever the reason combined with how sexually liberated society is, cheating is likely to occur in most relationships at some point when it gets "stale"... in long term relationships the couple may try things like role play before they stray to keep things "fresh"all that talk about been incapable of cheating is pie.. the only time a man cant cheat is if his d*ck dont work or if a womans pum is sewn up... neither is likely is it? even then a person can stil "cheat" whether it be emotionally, or other physical things like kissing dependant on how deep u wana go....its not fair and its not right but it is life
Not all relationships get stale, despite what society would have you believe. People have a string of 1, 2 or 3 year relationships and then say oh relationships can't work. Depends on how much effort you're both willing to put into it.And when people say incapable of cheating they don't mean it in the literal sense like they'd die from it or something. It's just about having that level of respect for your partner, which admitedly is alot harder to find in the youth of today.

Not all relationships get stale, despite what society would have you believe. People have a string of 1, 2 or 3 year relationships and then say oh relationships can't work. Depends on how much effort you're both willing to put into it.And when people say incapable of cheating they don't mean it in the literal sense like they'd die from it or something. It's just about having that level of respect for your partner, which admitedly is alot harder to find in the youth of today.
most things get stale given time... liken it having ur favourite meal everyday.. yh u love it and yh it makes u happy but eventually u'll wana have something differentexactly... thats why that incapable of cheating talk is pie cos u are actually capable.. u can have respect for someone and u can love them off but are u really thinking about someone else and respect when it comes to ur own happiness? ppl r insecure and selfishthe only thing that could serve to cussion the blow is if the person is honest about it, which again is unlikely

most things get stale given time... liken it having ur favourite meal everyday.. yh u love it and yh it makes u happy but eventually u'll wana have something differentexactly... thats why that incapable of cheating talk is pie cos u are actually capable.. u can have respect for someone and u can love them off but are u really thinking about someone else and respect when it comes to ur own happiness? ppl r insecure and selfishthe only thing that could serve to cussion the blow is if the person is honest about it, which again is unlikely
Yeah but if you sit at home with your girl all day...Go work come home talk go bed wake up go work etc..That sh*t's going to get stale fast. But you don't have to do that. Goes back to what I said about effort tbh. It's up to you and your girl to keep the relationship exciting..Do new things, go new places, meet new people etc etc with each other. It'll only strengthen your bond and your relationship.But admittedly, alot of people these days want the perfect relationship handed to them and aren't prepared to put in work for it. When you got two people prepared to put in alot of effort you'll find that the chances of them cheating is VERY low.