My Cranium is going to POP! "Chippy"

Tirunih

UK rapper Chipmunk has put worrying messages on social networking site Twitter after apparently burning himself out.First the star wrote “I wanna die” before asking followers “Is suicide easy?” The 18 year old has been working hard promoting his singles and albums over the past year and is now resting with family. Chip’s most recent messages read: “This has been the most difficult time for me... But I will get through it! Thanks for the support. I'll be back soon!” A spokesman for the rapper confirmed the news saying: “He is going to take a break for a bit but will be back soon.”
http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/chipmunk/news/164221-chipmunk-threatens-suicideApparently he's been getting death threats from his old area.Also i'm hearing he's scared to come Birmingham to switch the Xmas lights on tomorrow.

Guest Tulse Hill

one hit single and he feels like that,sheeeeeeeetzhe;ll never be a Madona, like did we even expect much from him anywayTINCHY FTW, BUSSIN RECORDS OUT LIKE NUTTTIN, NEWVER MIND THE BUZCOKS LIKE NUFFIN

I think it would be best for all parties involved if he stopped making music.On more than one occasion when I have had the unfortunate experiance of having to endure one of his tracks, I too, have contemplated the most grisly of suicides.

I think it would be best for all parties involved if he stopped making music.On more than one occasion when I have had the unfortunate experiance of having to endure one of his tracks, I too, have contemplated the most grisly of suicides.
Well its better than the even shitter music your friends/wannabe grime artists make in the studio room