International Football Week

Admin.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry cheated, yes he did and for that he should be ashamed and lambasted. But people are ridiculous,talking about "take away his sponsors" etc, he didn't rape/murder/steal or do anything that is illegal outside the world of football.

France qualified for the World Cup on Wednesday evening by scoring an extra-time goal against Ireland in controversial circumstances, leading Italy leader Fabio Cannavaro to comment on the incident..Thierry Henry handled the ball before flicking it across goal for William Gallas to score the decisive goal and eliminate coach Giovanni Trapattoni's squad."I'm very sorry for 'Trap'. In terms of fair play, something went wrong," the veteran centre-back growled to Juventus Channel."After the goal, [Henry] should have had the decency not to celebrate. Perhaps he would have done better to stay calm."The player had praise for the Irish, who he believes demonstrated their worth in terms of playing style and discipline on the field."France were lucky because they found an opponent that was very sporting, otherwise I think the match would have been stopped [due to protests]," he concluded.
lol @ the italians weighing in aswell with an opinonpisstake r us

Swear Henry just handballed it?
yes matend the game we love is footballhe done it in an unsporting way for an advantadge then celebrated like hed won the world cuparsenal legend or not i dont care thats cuntish behaviourdont wanna see that

Henry doesnt care about Irish people. People forget its his last World Cup too & he the French captain. Allow being the French captain of a side that good that didnt make it to the World Cup due to the Irish... This is ball not a drinking competition, lol.Besides I know I wasnt the only one that chuckled when the final whistle blew and IMMEDIATELY after the sound system went...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19rG2CHvCQY

Was such a PAR, man had it CUED up.

lol @ no marks like John Jenson giving their two pence
fdfdgdggfgfgfThe avi :D
Henry doesnt care about Irish people. People forget its his last World Cup too & he the French captain. Allow being the French captain of a side that good that didnt make it to the World Cup due to the Irish... This is ball not a drinking competition, lol.Besides I know I wasnt the only one that chuckled when the final whistle blew and IMMEDIATELY after the sound system went...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19rG2CHvCQY

Was such a PAR, man had it CUED up.
This is what im saying...Going back to your country a hero>>>>>>>>>>>>_______going back a looser