Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayB

Ribz in The Sun Newspaper

39 posts in this topic

not sure if its been done but was in the sun today page 29..http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2729655/Fury-at-sex-beasts-net-boast.html

lol ribz kickin back in hmp. wonder if he gets to blaze/drink up in der.

Get locked up and live the life like ARGHGHGHGH!!

Dont care how anybody tries to hype up penpen = c*ck festpen = no p*ssypen = bare soaps lying on the floordo not want

he got locked up indefnitly?
I can't believe Ribz is only 22./Re the story, you can quite clearly see what the Sun is trying to do. Look beneath the headlines...they're piecing together a lot of circumstantial evidence and using it to paint a picture that prison is easy and essentially getting their cuntish readership to come out with the age old "prison's a holiday camp" line.f*ck*ng annoys me.

His cell definitely got searched this morning.It was hard for me to get up this morning cos the weather was so bad & I had a woman next to me. He got greeted by screws. Pissed.

no ratings for any sex offender, jail aint easy like how they try say but most people know that

'Fury at sex beasts net boast''A SEX fiend has boasted on the internet about his cushy life in jail.'PMSLTabloid headlines/Vocab >>>>>>>>>>>>>

f*ck going jaildont know anyone sane whos gone in and come out like yeah was nice

LMAO at "former friend". Also LMAO at saying he gets to chill with his mates all day. So he shouldn't be allowed to make friends in jail? Is he supposed to cry every day?By the way, I've been wondering this for a while... You know when paedos get off and people say the judges are nonces anyway... What's that based on? I've never seen the connection. I assume there have been some judges locked up for being paedos or something but I haven't heard about any. Always thought it was just someone on here that said it but a chick said it to me a few weeks back and I'm wondering where the f*ck everyone got it from.

LMAO at "former friend". Also LMAO at saying he gets to chill with his mates all day. So he shouldn't be allowed to make friends in jail? Is he supposed to cry every day?By the way, I've been wondering this for a while... You know when paedos get off and people say the judges are nonces anyway... What's that based on? I've never seen the connection. I assume there have been some judges locked up for being paedos or something but I haven't heard about any. Always thought it was just someone on here that said it but a chick said it to me a few weeks back and I'm wondering where the f*ck everyone got it from.
Been wondering about this too.

Yeah theres a huge network of secret noncey judges. :rolleyes:

Is it really that hard to understandpeople say they're nonces because they give actual nonces short sentencesthats the only reason

Off topic what happen to shiesty aint seen him online for a hot min

Is it really that hard to understandpeople say they're nonces because they give actual nonces short sentencesthats the only reason
I see.Idiots.

Shiesty got locked upnowonder i aint seen him on ps3

Shiesty got locked upnowonder i aint seen him on ps3
I wouldn't be surprised if you DID see him on PS3, the way those facking jails are, mate.Facking holiday camps, I tell ya.