Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lenny

Only guy to come out the banwave better off

28 posts in this topic

My flashed 360 is insured by GAME, so I decided to take it back and say it was f*cked before I get banned making the console useless.They don't stock the premium anymore so they gave me a brand new Fully boxed elite with MW2 and Forza. (they gave it to me cos I paid 2 bills for my premium and that's how much the elite bundle costs)Owww.

smh...deception isnt big or clever....how many of u guys do i need to tell this to? I swear im fightin a losin battle!

i got a 360 wid fifa there but no fund to buy mw2gonna download AC 2 n bang that out b4 i jump back on live tho

Got a Elite + Fifa10 + ForzaSold Forza to Cex£170 with a nice 120gb HD :)My Fifa Virtual Pro guys gone though.. Can I use the 20gb hard drive on my Elite?

I've lost out on about £15 in total to replace the console and shotting my old one and what not, still, nothing beats a fresh console; so its a minor really.

^ trussgonna sell forza and get FIFA for clubs

Did you swap over your hard drive when you exchanged?

probs gonna get a bundle tommorow, what lenny did i woulda done tbh if i had a chance but i got hit early doorsr u man not playing forza anymore since MW2 touched?

probs gonna get a bundle tommorow, what lenny did i woulda done tbh if i had a chance but i got hit early doorsr u man not playing forza anymore since MW2 touched?
xlink kai ting

ive come out the best tbh cos i dont even use live

The guy said they didn't have the tools to transfer the data to the new drive and if I keep my old drive (20 gig) I can't have the new 120 gig drive.Went for the new drive in the end

i mite actually do this....how much does the extra insurance cost? I remember Gamestation tryin to shot this to me a while back when my console was freezin n sh*t

30 or 40 quid for 2 years cover

off to lewisham i go then....lol 'low me switchin on the console again....but then i could be bless through this dodgy period. Argh hold up i prob would ave had to ave brought it from Game doe for it to be covered no??!*checks website*

gamestation in lewisham also sellin for 100quidpremium = 120

argh u have to had brought it from game to get their cover...sh*t i need to find my Gamestation receipt then n see how much their cover is....

The guy said they didn't have the tools to transfer the data to the new drive and if I keep my old drive (20 gig) I can't have the new 120 gig drive.Went for the new drive in the end
PissedYour Virtual Pro player with the achievements are gone thenMines on my other hard drive.. Might buy a transfer tool to migrate my sh*t from 20gig to 120gig

Minorcan easily build him up againneed to cop a FIFA, might trade forza

are game still doin the 360 bundle?i was supposed to go hmv today even tho i lost my bet but i woke up too late and the hmv deal ended todayhoping games deal is still on. i could get it via net but hmv dont have reserve n collect n llow waiting 5 days for my elite to arrivearghhhhhh. if games deal ended today im pizzed

Still on.Them deals only started recently in GameProb go on till end of month

Lenny, how long had passed on your extended warranty?

My warrenty with game? If so, like over a yearMy microsoft warrenty I was a few months into it (it was a new console, got it as a replacement from GAME cos my original one red ringed)

Yeah with Game.Well f*cked off right now, took out the extended care warranty still got about 5 months before it's done. Got the E74 error Fri night, took it to Game yesterday and they parred me, said cos it's over a year I can't get a replacement got to ring some third party company.CUNTS.

Yeah with Game.Well f*cked off right now, took out the extended care warranty still got about 5 months before it's done. Got the E74 error Fri night, took it to Game yesterday and they parred me, said cos it's over a year I can't get a replacement got to ring some third party company.CUNTS.
just saw this, I dunno if this helps but I got a fresh box from the victoria game, and a brand new fully boxed one from the one in Enfield. You could try there?Are you sure your covered for 2 years? Cos I know there's a 1 year option aswell

Definite 2 years, it expires in 2010.I don't live in LDN, times like these I wish I did. LDN >>> Leicester.Going to try Loughborough or Nottingham when I'm about there.Did you take the letter you got through the post for the warranty or did you take the receipt or both?Safe for the info, it will hopefully help my case.