Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

3 is givin me an offer

26 posts in this topic

my contracts doneits gna be £15 a month750 mins150 texsony ericsoon p715 - never heard of this tbhplus £150 voucher for cometproblem is ill be enterin into another 18 month contract with 3, they said i can make it 12 months if i wanti jus really dnt like 3 as a company

i would blaze through 150 txts in about 3-5 days

She doesn't need one of them. Smads, go join Orange. Can probably get you a better deal anyway and from what I hear from their customers, they've got good customer service.

i dnt want a berry or an iphonenot really concerned with the phone too muchim rockin a samsung g600 right now and i love it'tho the 3 guy tried to sell this phone to me on a 3.2 megapixel hype :/

Thats a pretty decent. deal Have been with three for 3 years +now. They are not bad. .I dont know what the phone looks like either. But thats a good deal regardlessgo for it

She doesn't need one of them. Smads, go join Orange. Can probably get you a better deal anyway and from what I hear from their customers, they've got good customer service.
i wont get as good a deal being a new customer tho will ii have an orange line, but someone else uses it, maybe i should swap them with the 3

i wont get as good a deal being a new customer tho will ii have an orange line, but someone else uses it, maybe i should swap them with the 3
If you like your current phone then keep it and get an even better sim only deal. My boy's getting an O2 one for 20 pounds (where the f*ck has my pound symbol gone!?) and he gets 800 minutes and 800 texts.

well imo u dont deserve to have a phone. im jus sayin
well dont//thing that stops me is i hate 3s customer service

If you like your current phone then keep it and get an even better sim only deal. My boy's getting an O2 one for 20 pounds (where the f*ck has my pound symbol gone!?) and he gets 800 minutes and 800 texts.
yh tbhim already on this £15 deal, because thats what i did last time, kept my old k800 the only new thing here is aphone and the comet voucherthe voucher is really attracting me

02 witth 150 cashbackunlimited texts 750 mins25 a monthtacco ultra lite mega unlimited etc etc editionn

what ?

na seriously need to step up the levels in 09, phone is a good place to start.
listenstyle a guh fashion yhi dnt follow fashion, berry an iphone dnt even interest me

i had a well nice phone, had talkin clock and a torch, handy for those moments when ur sight fails you.

Got an LG Renoir, 500 mins, Unlimited texts for £15 a month with Orange because I've been with them for four years.

wouldnt go on 3 if they paid me monthly

Really want an iPhone and I dont want 2 have 2 go on contract.

jus got it down to £9.78 a month, first month free12 month contractthe voucher, that sh*t phone, plus a credit cap so i never go over my minutes, which is my main problem with 3/guy jus phone me back sayin i have to wait 40 days for my voucherc*nt

get an LG Arean, very nice phones mate

if ur not too bothered about fones u shd take it. a good deal3 network isnt that great but im looking for a new provider myselfvodafone are on some parring levels right now some rly sh*t deals and im done with them

which is???
TBH they didn't.I don't even know why I posted that.Only got a couple months left on my current iPhone contract, upgrade FTW. Also, O2 sent me a bar of green and blacks this week - anyone else get one?

its never about being on 3....BUT Smads..if you do not care for phones then that is a good deal...try press for a 12month!!