3 is givin me an offer

Grafter

my contracts doneits gna be £15 a month750 mins150 texsony ericsoon p715 - never heard of this tbhplus £150 voucher for cometproblem is ill be enterin into another 18 month contract with 3, they said i can make it 12 months if i wanti jus really dnt like 3 as a company

She doesn't need one of them. Smads, go join Orange. Can probably get you a better deal anyway and from what I hear from their customers, they've got good customer service.
i wont get as good a deal being a new customer tho will ii have an orange line, but someone else uses it, maybe i should swap them with the 3

She doesn't need one of them. Smads, go join Orange. Can probably get you a better deal anyway and from what I hear from their customers, they've got good customer service.
i wont get as good a deal being a new customer tho will ii have an orange line, but someone else uses it, maybe i should swap them with the 3
If you like your current phone then keep it and get an even better sim only deal. My boy's getting an O2 one for 20 pounds (where the f*ck has my pound symbol gone!?) and he gets 800 minutes and 800 texts.

If you like your current phone then keep it and get an even better sim only deal. My boy's getting an O2 one for 20 pounds (where the f*ck has my pound symbol gone!?) and he gets 800 minutes and 800 texts.
yh tbhim already on this £15 deal, because thats what i did last time, kept my old k800 the only new thing here is aphone and the comet voucherthe voucher is really attracting me

wouldnt go on 3 if they paid me monthly

jus got it down to £9.78 a month, first month free12 month contractthe voucher, that sh*t phone, plus a credit cap so i never go over my minutes, which is my main problem with 3/guy jus phone me back sayin i have to wait 40 days for my voucherc*nt

which is???
TBH they didn't.I don't even know why I posted that.Only got a couple months left on my current iPhone contract, upgrade FTW. Also, O2 sent me a bar of green and blacks this week - anyone else get one?