Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

Things EVERYONE should know thread....

26 posts in this topic

If your workplace has a uniform you can claim some tax back, each year its around 40£ but better than a kick in the teef...obviously see the tax office.if you need to turn the water off in your house for any reason, ul find a stop tap underneath ur kitchen sink and simply just turn.

You can't turn fat into muscle.
what weighs more though?

I only recently found out meat that we eat is actually muscle. I duno why I didn't know this or what I thought it was...

greygoose wud u wear a latex outfit and ly on my bed, just for me

anpther thing about tax is that if urve worked at a place for more than a year and ur half way through the second, third or so and so year and u get made redundant u can claim all ur tax back for the current year.

if you get sh*t on the side of ur toilet, don't clean it with a bog brush, cover it in bleach, and leave for 10 mins, then take a piss on the remnants and flush. voila.

I only recently found out meat that we eat is actually muscle. I duno why I didn't know this or what I thought it was...
what?
Meat i.e steak or chicken breast is muscleIt is isn't it or was someone lying to me, I'm so confused :(

No SnitchingNo Informing
You try to hard.Can it pal.

No SnitchingNo Informing
The f*ck you talking about you d*ckhead

No SnitchingNo Informing
You know exactly what im talking about.Hence you wetting yourself.

what?
Meat i.e steak or chicken breast is muscleIt is isn't it or was someone lying to me, I'm so confused :(
Lol what.....

MeatFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaMeat is animal flesh that is used as food.[1] Most often, this means the skeletal muscle and associated fat, but it may also describe...

No SnitchingNo Informing
Bait dodging my questionHate pricks like youFurthermore, try too hard to do what?Pick any one of my posts, break it down and tell me what Im trying to doAs if you know ANYTHING about me.

No SnitchingNo Informing
Bait dodging my questionHate pricks like youFurthermore, try too hard to do what?Pick any one of my posts, break it down and tell me what Im trying to doAs if you know ANYTHING about me.
I can imagine a tear rolling down you cheek whilst writing that post, very heartfelt. but still,CAN IT!

No SnitchingNo Informing
I can imagine a tear rolling down you cheek whilst writing that post, very heartfelt. but still,CAN IT!
So you cant explain yourself. Thought so/Convo

how can you not know meat is muscle, what else would we be eating on an animal, organs and fats ehand guantanamo needs to can it

No SnitchingNo Informing
So you cant explain yourself. Thought so/Convo
Im not gonna trawl through all your gay cringeable posts, but its just something i'v noticed. Need i really say more though./convo.

how can you not know meat is muscle, what else would we be eating on an animal, organs and fats ehand guantanamo needs to can it
Tbh I just literally don't think I ever thought about what it could be. :(