Things EVERYONE should know thread....

Kim

If your workplace has a uniform you can claim some tax back, each year its around 40£ but better than a kick in the teef...obviously see the tax office.if you need to turn the water off in your house for any reason, ul find a stop tap underneath ur kitchen sink and simply just turn.

No SnitchingNo Informing
You try to hard.Can it pal.
The f*ck you talking about you d*ckhead
You know exactly what im talking about.Hence you wetting yourself.
Bait dodging my questionHate pricks like youFurthermore, try too hard to do what?Pick any one of my posts, break it down and tell me what Im trying to doAs if you know ANYTHING about me.

No SnitchingNo Informing
Bait dodging my questionHate pricks like youFurthermore, try too hard to do what?Pick any one of my posts, break it down and tell me what Im trying to doAs if you know ANYTHING about me.
I can imagine a tear rolling down you cheek whilst writing that post, very heartfelt. but still,CAN IT!

No SnitchingNo Informing
I can imagine a tear rolling down you cheek whilst writing that post, very heartfelt. but still,CAN IT!
So you cant explain yourself. Thought so/Convo

No SnitchingNo Informing
So you cant explain yourself. Thought so/Convo
Im not gonna trawl through all your gay cringeable posts, but its just something i'v noticed. Need i really say more though./convo.