FAO Swifite & Blade - Urgent

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Just wondering if you could sort out the mess between these few members;RoscoeThunZamorakBenjamin DrisalliConstant littering, yes litering is a fine now aways maybe we could put them into some sort of group as resting period to save the rest of us from having good threads trashed by school boy threats.The 4 of them are misfits of society and I am sure you';ve had enough complaints but could you please put something forward to help the other - more sane members in enjoy a good discussion on here.

Guest Tulse Hill
Tbh users like Zamorak and Roscoe have been pestering me to get attention as they got nothing to contribute Just look at the topics they make and there postsIts full of off key weirdo sh*t
I have some sort of sympthay for you because you generally are a good user who takes a lot of stick but your just rising to the bait although in your eyes it seems like you are defending yourself.I think the 3 of them should be banned though.

Just wondering if you could sort out the mess between these few members;RoscoeThunZamorakBenjamin DrisalliConstant littering, yes litering is a fine now aways maybe we could put them into some sort of group as resting period to save the rest of us from having good threads trashed by school boy threats.The 4 of them are misfits of society and I am sure you';ve had enough complaints but could you please put something forward to help the other - more sane members in enjoy a good discussion on here.
i swear your the wetback who loves to stupid f*cking prick the sports room

I dont think I seen Roscoe contribute anything to this forum but only insult peopleThe type of neek that trys to be bold sitting behind his screen but would get his ribs caved in with one punch
I'll guarantee i'll smash your boat in
Your actually killing the forum Allow trying to dream of beating up people It will never happen towel boy

I dont think I seen Roscoe contribute anything to this forum but only insult peopleThe type of neek that trys to be bold sitting behind his screen but would get his ribs caved in with one punch
Your actually killing the forum Allow trying to dream of beating up people It will never happen towel boy
Yeah, because you'd rather be a p*ssy behind the screen ;) it runs through your family mang

Yeah, because you'd rather be a p*ssy behind the screen ;) it runs through your family mang
You was on here too long posting random insults at people trying to get attentionIts all over now loserYour sh*t personality on here did not work outLog off now and come back as some next personality as this one did not cut it

You was on here too long posting random insults at people trying to get attentionIts all over now loserYour sh*t personality on here did not work outLog off now and come back as some next personality as this one did not cut it
:lol: come like im the only one posting random insults. clueless monkey, now f*ck off i have better things to do