interview tomorrow

PopT

Casual dress means casual dress, but anybody who turns up to an interview in TRAINERS is wrong imo. Especially as a lot of people only wear trainers if they are doing sport... assuming this is some sort of company with a middle class work force and not JD.
the company is republic
oh oklook trendy but smart. No suit needed.
i.e.

why dont you ask that at the interview
u never ask that question
You can ask that question, but it depends how you word it.Don't ask it so brazenly. As one of ur questions..(make it ur last question) just ask 'what is your start rate of pay?'The way i see it, for a new job, you HAVE to know these things and they as a company employing new people should understand that.

You can ask that question, but it depends how you word it.Don't ask it so brazenly. As one of ur questions..(make it ur last question) just ask 'what is your start rate of pay?'The way i see it, for a new job, you HAVE to know these things and they as a company employing new people should understand that.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but I always ask that question. How am I going to put myself forward for a job when I don't know what I'm getting paid?Talking about interviews, some stupidly intelligent guy temped at a place I used to work. He was a really posh chap who had just finished his history masters at Warwick Uni which is just down the road from me. He was really struggling to get a job and being the arrogant prick I sometimes can be I told him to go through his interviewing technique and I would help him improve it.He went through it all and I nitpicked things here and there pretending to know what I was talking about but deep down I was amazed at how well he could protray himself, loads better than me until he mentioned something his Irish window cleaning father told him. "After all the interview is done, I have a sorta joke with them..." Him"Oh cool, that's always good. What do you say?" Lord Sub Zero."When they ask me if I have any more questions, I reply "Can I have a job please?"" Him"<insert plainface here>" Sir Sub Zero.