Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Platinum50

Suttin on the soundcloud

16 posts in this topic

A Couple Grand is heavy but sort out the levels because it doesnt sound balanced at all, defiantly turn up the brass(cant distinguish instrument it is because its that low!) because that's the main melody.Ebony is nice, the pianos that come in are sweet. Its abit basic and again the levels need sorting the drums are taking over the whole track. someone like Lloyd or Trey songz would ride this

Safee, your right u knw, I only just got a listen to them with my monitors loud for the first time instead of quiet, fkin ell, never knew it makes a difference in terms of how you hear the velocities

ebony on ebony is real good, love the pianos and drums sound. i agree it definately has a trey songz/lloyd feel on it. i like it not really a big fan on couple grand, seems like something is missing and not right with it.

I like them both, i like the first one better, more chilled out. I love the synth at the begining of ebony. Nice stuff

first one's a bit too experimental for mei like the second one, what did you use for the ambient pad in the background? and is the piano a plugin or sample?

Safe, erm I think I used vanguard for the ambience, Piano is plugin, hypersonic 2, bit of eq and reverb

couple grand is a bit repetitive. ppl said the rest that needs to be said on thatebony is serious, seems to lack a real bass sound, but it's still got hit song potential. feeling drop at 1:16

like both tunes, but yeh sort out the mix.what monitors u usin?/any one need a pianist for live recording? aint played in ages, wanna start gettin creative again.

FDGFDCXBCVXBVXCBCXBf*ck RIGHT OFFDONT EVEN LISTEN TO GRIME NO MORE BUT THAT IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVED OUTLEVELS NO HYPE THAT BEAT IS f*ckED I MEAN f*ckEDDDDDD A RGHHH

FXBXBV WHY U TEASING WID THE SECOND BEAT

@Flex : Tapco S5s. Didnt mix dem tunes on them though. also flex I think I will holla u in da future about the piano@Sleepz::Dlol sfe m8! Trynna get back into da full swing of things in grime agen 

cool, pm me, dnt come in here often

both them beats r nice2nd is alot more refined tho. so thats the better out the 2keep up the gd work breh