West London Ghettos

Escapist

f*cks sakeGraffiti and tower blocks don't necessarily = a 'Ghetto'Stop posting these vids.
thats the title of the video you bellend.plus you wouldnt know a ghetto if it slapped you in the face you public school muthaf*cka
:lol:

Guest Esquilax
f*cks sakeGraffiti and tower blocks don't necessarily = a 'Ghetto'Stop posting these vids.
thats the title of the video you bellend.plus you wouldnt know a ghetto if it slapped you in the face you public school muthaf*cka
Where do you live?No inner city areas of course because your overt BNP mentality wouldn't have grown from such an environmentSo where?

Where do you live?No inner city areas of course because your overt BNP mentality wouldn't have grown from such an environment
LOL Are you serious?

Guest Esquilax
I dunno about London but when I looked at them BNP membership lists there were plenty of members in Notts 'inner-city' areas.Think about the white people that might resent the 'ethnics' in their area and the problems they're supposed to have caused.
Maybe in Notts and all them areas there, don't work like that in Laaandan I'm afraid, and that's what the video's about, London 'ghettos'So I ask again, whereabouts do you live?

c/s him again. tbh places like notts are totally different to london etc.c/s what he said about these videos. neeky.but also c/s the other yute about public school whatever.a draw.
hahahahahah
+
Say what you will about Esquilax, he knows his fair share.
no u dont.if u knew that i could respect u more.
Yep, he knows his fair share.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

c/s him again. tbh places like notts are totally different to london etc.c/s what he said about these videos. neeky.but also c/s the other yute about public school whatever.a draw.
hahahahahah
+
Say what you will about Esquilax, he knows his fair share.
no u dont.if u knew that i could respect u more.
Yep, he knows his fair share.
:lol: :lol: :lol: