tinchy "say no more" stryder / mugged

North Aleng

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even just a black ting, everyone likes other ppl failing tbh, espically if ur in a higher postion, ppl like the underdog until they make it
This is true and it makes me so angry. Lol I wrote a full on rant but had to delete it but it was to full of emotion.In an ideal world all the low lifes wouldn't try to bring people other people down but this world is anything but ideal.

another thing that pisses me off is how tinchy , chimpmunk ndubz etc... getting all these record sales when like 3-5 years ago they were just any hood rats, and only reaosn they r big now coz u got them channel u aka or watever the fuk beggers on there thinknig its cool to listen or to go to one of the concerts coz they r like uk verison of hip hop artists that they will never get to meet. and girls thinknig that if they meet any of these JME skepta etc.. that they will beocme there link or something and get abit of fame for being f*cked out by one of these goons.... i rate them though for making the P but theres bare dumb sheep aorund thats buying there music and makeing them rich when they r really jus hood rats...i have a girl on fb saying "OMG i love tinie tempah hes so lush"we need to educate these f*ckers and tell them noooooooooGRIME SCENE 2002-2005 ___________>all this new sh*t nowchipmunk pisses me off the most... how cna anyone like him?ghetto,bashy,tinie tempah, scorcher wretch 32 all them jus boring sound the same and its annoying... indutrys getting raped with the same sh*t...BRING BACK grime, even if u have to drop old tunes from bk in the day and do videos to old tracks just to get the vibe going again...hate all this oopsy daisy sh*t if i hear that song again i swear i give that f*ck*ng chimpmunk an opsy f*ck*ng daisy right in his rarsclart face... tatto on the hand rented clothes and jewlery c*nt.

another thing that pisses me off is how tinchy , chimpmunk ndubz etc... getting all these record sales when like 3-5 years ago they were just any hood rats, and only reaosn they r big now coz u got them channel u aka or watever the fuk beggers on there thinknig its cool to listen or to go to one of the concerts coz they r like uk verison of hip hop artists that they will never get to meet. and girls thinknig that if they meet any of these JME skepta etc.. that they will beocme there link or something and get abit of fame for being f*cked out by one of these goons.... i rate them though for making the P but theres bare dumb sheep aorund thats buying there music and makeing them rich when they r really jus hood rats...i have a girl on fb saying "OMG i love tinie tempah hes so lush"we need to educate these f*ckers and tell them noooooooooGRIME SCENE 2002-2005 ___________>all this new sh*t nowchipmunk pisses me off the most... how cna anyone like him?ghetto,bashy,tinie tempah, scorcher wretch 32 all them jus boring sound the same and its annoying... indutrys getting raped with the same sh*t...BRING BACK grime, even if u have to drop old tunes from bk in the day and do videos to old tracks just to get the vibe going again...hate all this oopsy daisy sh*t if i hear that song again i swear i give that f*ck*ng chimpmunk an opsy f*ck*ng daisy right in his rarsclart face... tatto on the hand rented clothes and jewlery c*nt.
wowthe hate is alot

wowthe hate is alot
Alie!Let them get their money and you focus on gettin yours.Since when was Chipmunk, Tinchy(Never liked his grime tunes) or Ndubz bringin out SICK grime tunes between 02 & 05?So you want them to become hoodstars makin music for people that REFUSE to buy their sh*t?You need to listen to the 2nd verse of Jay-zs Moment of clarity.

Lol @ not using the 10k on a down payment on a house but instead wasteing it on that silly crap.Some super fail!
yea completely failed at life
Punky has a point though!People be spending 80Grand on jewellery, clothes a few holidays, and not be thinking about securing nothing, i aint saying dnt enjoy your money, but you need to be thinking about the money your blowing and is it really worth it, When it all goes belly up - what will you have to show for a few number ones a few 10grand watches and some memories, and becoming a dole basher! Hmmm!

I aint saying I Know what hes spending his money on, But some people who are coming in to money illegally or legally, are blowing money like they dont care if they have a roof over there head aslong as they have the look! priorities are all offkey!
But Tinchy makes his money legally and has a yard

Im not really into Tinchy or to want to find out how he spends his earned cash. I was just stating that i felt Punky had a point, alot of people don't know how to secure there lives and prioritise shite!But i take it you know for a fact Tinchy has a bought 'yard' and has paid off, or paying off his house with a mortgage, and hasnt just paid of his mums mortgage or renting a flat.

Guest Tulse Hill
Im not really into Tinchy or to want to find out how he spends his earned cash. I was just stating that i felt Punky had a point, alot of people don't know how to secure there lives and prioritise shite!But i take it you know for a fact Tinchy has a bought 'yard' and has paid off, or paying off his house with a mortgage, and hasnt just paid of his mums mortgage or renting a flat.
C/S

never said n dub were makeing grime... but when they first came out they tried to come across all ghetto and cool and blah blah blah we r all so scary blah blah... f*ck offffffffffftinchy in ruff squad_____________> tinchy now....chimpmunk i am where the fuk did this monkey even come from? jus apperaed from nowhere...gayness....and yeh they r lucky that this coluntry is full of beggers...

People be spending 80Grand on jewellery, clothes a few holidays, and not be thinking about securing nothing, i aint saying dont enjoy your money, but you need to be thinking about the money your blowing and is it really worth it, When it all goes belly up - what will you have to show for a few number ones a few 10grand watches and some memories, and becoming a dole basher! Hmmm!
You have a point.Although the people that usually buy £10k items actually own houses etc. It's normally the ones who just about scrape £1,000 to buy a bottom-end Rolex that need talking to.

never said n dub were makeing grime... but when they first came out they tried to come across all ghetto and cool and blah blah blah we r all so scary blah blah... f*ck offffffffffftinchy in ruff squad_____________> tinchy now....chimpmunk i am where the fuk did this monkey even come from? jus apperaed from nowhere...gayness....and yeh they r lucky that this coluntry is full of beggers...
Sorry bro but its the 2nd time youve done it.Its: tinchy in ruff squad > tinchy nowNOT: tinchy in ruff squad ________________> tinchy nowThat makes no sense

Guest Tulse Hill

Not even,They should be promoting grime and trying to help it become a recognized genre, the knock on effect for all youngsters down the years would be worth more than a 10k chain now.They've abandond grime and gone to make a quick buck in some funky genre, easy money won is easy money lost.Warrent Buffet said key to success is longevity, and Tinchy/Chipmunk couldn't wait to get ouf of grime when the pound signs came flashing

Not even,They should be promoting grime and trying to help it become a recognized genre, the knock on effect for all youngsters down the years would be worth more than a 10k chain now.They've abandond grime and gone to make a quick buck in some funky genre, easy money won is easy money lost.Warrent Buffet said key to success is longevity, and Tinchy/Chipmunk couldn't wait to get ouf of grime when the pound signs came flashing
i f*ck*ng hate when people say stuff like this.to them thier music ting was their careers- if someone offered you a large amount of p's to go an do music professionally - something you enjoy doing although your music has they have a pop orientated sound -who wouldnt do it.why should they care bout the whole scene that aint gonna make dem p. At the end of the day - most peoples main objective in life is to make money and as quickly and as much as possible- you mean to tell me to tell me if somone offered you £100 bags to make music but it sounds a little poppy you would turn it down to promote a dying genre that will just remain on the back of the 262 in some lil kids samsung- fack orf