Rep Your Uni !

NiNES.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously i don't appreciate or associate myself with people who act like the guys in the video....BUT..it is wrong/right for us to say that these type of people do not deserve a education (provided by Luton uni in this case)?
They don't deserve an education because they aren't that bothered about it. Fair enough this entire government is based on keeping people on the shortest lease possible with tax and loan and what not, and student loans are a sick way of keeping people on lock from early, but why would you get yourself into that much debt if you really aren't planning to utilise your degree properly, and from time mandem are repping their halls of accommodation, they don't plan to utilise it properly.

At first I was going to slew Tony Blair for widening participation in Higher Education but,come to think of it,this is no worse than what the rugby team lads do at my uni. HOWEVER lol at all these endz unis
It may not be worse, but it's so different that the two don't warrant comparison. Those rugby boys, as d*ckheaded as they are, have not forgotten what they went to uni for. These guys have.
You're chatting the most bollocks. Do you know how these people get down on a day to day basis?NO Most of them wil probably go back to campus and study the following day. We got rugby man dem running through the street on a similar hype, pissing and throwing upin the street ...jumping into the lake naked and other kinds of madness.... yes its a different culture but it all amounts to the same thing-hype when youre in a big group.All im saying is dont judge these guys as if there the only type of people who are on a madness at uni

At first I was going to slew Tony Blair for widening participation in Higher Education but,come to think of it,this is no worse than what the rugby team lads do at my uni. HOWEVER lol at all these endz unis
It may not be worse, but it's so different that the two don't warrant comparison. Those rugby boys, as d*ckheaded as they are, have not forgotten what they went to uni for. These guys have.
You're chatting the most bollocks. Do you know how these people get down on a day to day basis?NO Most of them wil probably go back to campus and study the following day. We got rugby man dem running through the street on a similar hype, pissing and throwing upin the street ...jumping into the lake naked and other kinds of madness.... yes its a different culture but it all amounts to the same thing-hype when youre in a big group.All im saying is dont judge these guys as if there the only type of people who are on a madness at uni
He's not though.Do you see rugby man cussing each other for HAVING A-Levels? At UNI!?The difference is these guys are trying to promote some hood life in a higher learning institution. They still have the same "It's cool to f*ck up" mentality as they did in school.

He's not though.Do you see rugby man cussing each other for HAVING A-Levels? At UNI!?The difference is these guys are trying to promote some hood life in a higher learning institution. They still have the same "It's cool to f*ck up" mentality as they did in school.
To be fair they were talking about NOT having A levels

lol were they letting off fireworks pretending they were grenades??reminds me of the pj party we went down to in lutonhype'Kingston Kingston Kingston''Luton Luton Luton'started getting emotional, then Benga - Night came on and everyone just sekkled into skanksfassies, is this what there mothers sent them to school to go and dousing student loan to buy silver teeth
LMAO!!!!!! Liz you kill me

If this were to get to The Sun or The Daily Mail, how long do you think it would be before future employers saw it? Would you employ someone if you recognised them from that video? Would you employ someone from Luton after you've seen what kind of uni it is? Not like it originally had a great reputation and these fools are clearly a minority.And as for how they act on a daily basis, that is a lose lose. If they act like that all the time, they're idiots who are wasting time and money at uni. If they don't act like that all the time then why are they pretending?

If this were to get to The Sun or The Daily Mail, how long do you think it would be before future employers saw it? Would you employ someone if you recognised them from that video? Would you employ someone from Luton after you've seen what kind of uni it is? Not like it originally had a great reputation and these fools are clearly a minority.And as for how they act on a daily basis, that is a lose lose. If they act like that all the time, they're idiots who are wasting time and money at uni. If they don't act like that all the time then why are they pretending?
this would not get into the sun or mail since it is not sensationalistthey already believe that this kind of behaviour is "normal" for blacks they only pick up on stuff which will demote immigrants/blacks/etc further, ie - rape, murder and robbery.

this would not get into the sun or mail since it is not sensationalistthey already believe that this kind of behaviour is "normal" for blacks they only pick up on stuff which will demote immigrants/blacks/etc further, ie - rape, murder and robbery.
This is a perfect opportunity for them to show that banging for your postcode has evolved.

co sign what most people are sayinhow can u bang for ur unilol at comparin it to rugby guysthese guys/girls r lost
/Can I just LOL @ the people who pick their uni on the amount of their own ethnic group thats their. Remember when a girl said she wouldn't come to UEA because there weren't enough blacks, boy did she regret her decision. I really don't know why some people go.

How can you compare it to the rugby d*ckheads.I absolutely DESPISE the rubgy playing c*nts you're on about, but they don't think that they're goons or that they're hard - they're just pathetic morons who live in their own weird world. They aren't filming themselves bragging about how they're gonna wrap guys up and wearing leather gloves and saying "the gloves ain't cos it's cold yadig?".

As much as I dislike Eks and Angelo, their sentiment has credibility. Even though they both fail to see the bigger picture and are essentially insecure with their comments.Re the dude who mentioned widening participation, kudos.It is a myth...I have written articles arguing that exact point.