What are you trying to achieve

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

By going to GYM?Just wondering if people do it so they look hard? because you do know a 12st lightweight amateur boxer will still put you on the floor if you try it with him, so its a bit of a lose lose situation.Do you just gym for the body? do you get more chicks because your muscley and have you noticed an increase?

at first it was just something to do cus i was bored. liked the initial results and got hooked, fitness got better, my mood was better, i look so much better, getting girls is easier.just makes me realise that over weight people who go on diets generally dont see results for long cus they revert back to their old way, they need commitment and to enjoy exercise

In al honestly mainly for 2 reasons1. American Football2. To look more like an adult male as opposed to a young man. I'm not small, but a bigger build, bigger chest, and more filled out makes a TREMENDOUS difference in everyday interaction with people. Confidence and how you behave does 60%, but the rest is how people perceive you before you open your mouth, in my experience. Then again its the chicken and egg scenario. Is it as a result of my increase in mass thats made me look more of an adult male, or is it my confidence increasing with it, and therefore I perceive people to respond to me differently?Then again my confidence was never low.

1. The feeling of content/satisfaction you get when you've been to the gym. I think it's a combination of endorphins and the fact you're actively participating in increasing your own health.2. Confidence, there's no bigger confidence booster than setting goals and achieving them. It also helps looking awesome when your naked and being able to see progress after all the effort you've put in.3. Getting stronger for sports. Not only stronger but my punches are faster by using plyometrics exercises and I seem to be able to outsprint most full backs with ease.4. The overall feeling of well being. I've always been an active person from when I was a kid, always buzzing around. When I don't goto the gym or participate in sport, I become a very anti-social person. For instance I've sunk 8 hours in Modern Warfare 2 and played FM all weekend instead of hitting the gym; I feel grouchy and lacking in energy. For me energy breeds energy so if I sit on my fat ass all day and don't go gym, I become miserable and way more lazy.Some people are different though, like certain people at work are stupidly fat and unhealthy but there 'on' all the time. You can go talk to them at any point and they'll be funny and bubbly 24/7, wish I was like that.

4. The overall feeling of well being. I've always been an active person from when I was a kid, always buzzing around. When I don't goto the gym or participate in sport, I become a very anti-social person. For instance I've sunk 8 hours in Modern Warfare 2 and played FM all weekend instead of hitting the gym; I feel grouchy and lacking in energy. For me energy breeds energy so if I sit on my fat ass all day and don't go gym, I become miserable and way more lazy.
2. To look more like an adult male as opposed to a young man. I'm not small, but a bigger build, bigger chest, and more filled out makes a TREMENDOUS difference in everyday interaction with people. Confidence and how you behave does 60%, but the rest is how people perceive you before you open your mouth, in my experience.
and
Girls, rags.Also all men should be big and strong IMO
c/s first statement tbh, wtf @ the second

By going to GYM?Just wondering if people do it so they look hard? because you do know a 12st lightweight amateur boxer will still put you on the floor if you try it with him, so its a bit of a lose lose situation.Do you just gym for the body? do you get more chicks because your muscley and have you noticed an increase?
lol @ 12stone being lightweight

4. The overall feeling of well being. I've always been an active person from when I was a kid, always buzzing around. When I don't goto the gym or participate in sport, I become a very anti-social person. For instance I've sunk 8 hours in Modern Warfare 2 and played FM all weekend instead of hitting the gym; I feel grouchy and lacking in energy. For me energy breeds energy so if I sit on my fat ass all day and don't go gym, I become miserable and way more lazy.
2. To look more like an adult male as opposed to a young man. I'm not small, but a bigger build, bigger chest, and more filled out makes a TREMENDOUS difference in everyday interaction with people. Confidence and how you behave does 60%, but the rest is how people perceive you before you open your mouth, in my experience.
and
Girls, rags.Also all men should be big and strong IMO
c/s first statement tbh, wtf @ the second
lol its true, mybe im old skool and old fashioned, llow being a man who aint strong, not saying to be like Ronnie Coleman, but least can lift up your girl when banging it :D