Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

What Have I Missed?

47 posts in this topic

Lol absolutely nothing bro.
Erics gassing.Basically, he got slewed by everyone and now nobody respects him at all and everyone one of his posts is replied to with a cocktail sauage.cocktailMENSYN_228x363.jpg

Lol absolutely nothing bro.
Erics gassing.Basically, he got slewed by everyone and now nobody respects him at all and everyone one of his posts is replied to with a cocktail sauage.cocktailMENSYN_228x363.jpg
:lol:

It seems all the good people left or lurk, and left a bunch of cunts.You're all a bunch of cunts.I'm only happy now the sites very blackberry compatible.Cunts

lol
What you lollin at T-Bag avenger?Any guy with the cocktail crewFass20081216-112829-pic-917774314_t607.jpgYou liked that innit?c*nt

allow trying to get involved in his jokeand failing miserablycomedy isnt for you bro

Didn't want t make a new thread for it but this vid made me laugh.

:lol:

I'm trying hard guysCan you not just give me a lol?I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a lol, just for the sake of my confidenceIt's been a long couple of weeks, lot's of stuff has been happening in my life and I come on here cuz I know I'm in the company of cool people who like meI'd really hate for everyone to not like me, I think you guys are really greatEven if you don't mean it, it's three little letters hehe???? :)

this esquilax guy is played outwashed
x2
x3

You guys need to allow it.I think his banter is pretty solid, he's a nice guy, he's a lot more tolerable then some people who post. Just chill out.

I'm trying hard guysCan you not just give me a lol?I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a lol, just for the sake of my confidenceIt's been a long couple of weeks, lot's of stuff has been happening in my life and I come on here cuz I know I'm in the company of cool people who like meI'd really hate for everyone to not like me, I think you guys are really greatEven if you don't mean it, it's three little letters hehe???? :)
Has to be a piss take surely!

You're not the only one here with feelings E.A.S.EJust lay off okay?

You're not the only one here with feelings E.A.S.EJust lay off okay?
I never said that! :unsure:

Has to be a piss take surely!
:/RIP VIPPlace is a joke

poke you up till the body meat starts to turn whitetill the body meat starts to turn white