Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Jack Rodwell

31 posts in this topic

Should he go or stayFor me I reckon he should stay for a few more seasonsWould be wasted at Chelsea IMOOn a side note, new WAG on the horizonsarticle-1177191-04CCF96C000005DC-214_468x573.jpg

DON'T BLAME HIM FOR JOINING THE GREATEST.OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

always sad to see a young player considering retirement.

Stay for a few more seasons then move on, won't get games right away.Standard average blonde nothing special what so ever.

He should stayEssien / Mikel / Ballack / BellettiCan all play the holding role and have more experienceHe still needs to improve but is doing a decent job considering hes been thrown in2 the deep end due to the injury crisis

always sad to see a young player considering retirement.
:lol:

hes not thats stupid,

DON'T BLAME HIM FOR JOINING THE GREATEST.OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Source?

Stay for a few more seasons then move on, won't get games right away.Standard average blonde nothing special what so ever.

I'd sex his bitch up.
He's 17 so she's more then likely younger

its obviosu whats going to happen he sign for chelsea stay there for a year or two play like 5 games and about 14 subs apperances, then be sold back to them... or to another team..if big teams were smart when it comes to these type of players they would buy them at that age then loan bk to the team they r playing for so they get games, and bring them bk when they mature...

strong c/s

its obviosu whats going to happen he sign for chelsea stay there for a year or two play like 5 games and about 14 subs apperances, then be sold back to them... or to another team..if big teams were smart when it comes to these type of players they would buy them at that age then loan bk to the team they r playing for so they get games, and bring them bk when they mature...
Because to make it at Chelsea you have to be a very special young player. You can't just be any Alex Song or them types, you actually have to have some sort of talent and then have the hunger to match it. If he's as good as people think then he won't have a problem making it at Chelsea.

Alex Song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Obi MikelRemind me the last Chelsea younger to make it?Cole & Anelka play in your first team right now and we both know who made them.

Alex Song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Obi MikelRemind me the last Chelsea younger to make it?Cole & Anelka play in your first team right now and we both know who made them.
How'd I know you was going to post in 5 minutes or less? This is too easy.

is this nigga mixed race?
meh, either way hes still a nigger

So where does his Brazilian link come from? Or that FM hype?His girl looks average in that pic at least.

wen will footballers learn that blonde white chicks are so 1990's....

His marge is Jamaican
his marge is mixed so hes a quarter