Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turion

Low Resolution pics on an 02 pay as you go dongle..

10 posts in this topic

trying to view pics on websites but the resolution is poor... how do i make the resolution to be able to view the pics at normal resolution.

i think all the pictures sent in 3g get converted before they reach your internets exploreres

I like the way you weren't afraid to use, use and then re-use the word resolution in your first post.Personally I hope you find a resolution to your problem.

On tmobile, when you hover over an image it says "Shift & R improves the quality of this image, Shift & A Improves the quality of all images on this page"O2 might do something similar

It's all to do with compression. Only provider that I've not seen this is on an orange icon 225 modem. There are some plugins for Firefox (IIRC) which can turn this off by default. Google up HTTP compression. But also be warned some sites will take longer to load.

WhatI just checked my rep-9?pmslThis is why only mods/admin should be able to give out positive or negative marks, although mods on this site aren't really here to moderate in the way they are on other forumsThere is no point on having rep on a site that is based on sending

Go to the settings on the dongle application and you can change it from thereimproving the quality will/might slow your internet down and increase your allowance usage (GB)

hey thanks for the advice guys... i cant see or know how to change the settings on the pay as you go dongle... how do i go about doing that?appreciate the help

if you are using the iphone as a dongle without paying o2, be careful, this may not apply to you but to others that read this. don't use - youtube, iplayer, heavy flash sites, any video streaming sites, downloading files larger then 10 meg