Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Do you feel as if people

68 posts in this topic

Are scared of you when you are casually walking? Ive noticed in the dark people I say people i usually mean females and the occasional males would cross the street then cross back to avoid walking past you. just a general observation ive noticed through the years.

My chest and shoulders are overly large, i try to walk as close to people going down the stairs so i can try get a fight going but bare people just turn inwards like i dont want nonesmh

Nah. When its dark, im speed walking so i dont even notice these things.

It use to happen quite a bit but not anymore, coz I dont really dress "hood" these days/I remember once I offered to help an old lady with her shopping coz she was clearly struggling, she screamed out "HELP" in her squeeky voice, smh

@digits,i got that once as well, offered to help someone with their baggage up the stairs at victoria, old women plainfaced me. was like okay then. suit urself.

yeah i do the zigzag cross the road manoeuvre but not in a shook "omg he might mug me" way, in a "oh look at those flowers on the other side of that road *cross road* oh yes they are nice *cross back*" way

yep...and the "turn around, see me and tie laces/pretend to be on phone so i walk past"culture of fear is f*ckery/hilarious

yep...and the "turn around, see me and tie laces/pretend to be on phone so i walk past"culture of fear is f*ckery/hilarious
lol. i remember this. f*cked.

yes, one time my marge was dropping me at kfc and wen i got out the whip there was one woman and she grabbed her handbag and started running. I was just creasing to myself

It use to happen quite a bit but not anymore, coz I dont really dress "hood" these days/I remember once I offered to help an old lady with her shopping coz she was clearly struggling, she screamed out "HELP" in her squeeky voice, smh
LOOOOOLf*ck OFF!

that sh*t pisses me offits so stupid aswell, cos if i was badmind i would jus snatch the phonewhy u gna pretend to be doin up ur shoelaces an u cant even see whos comin

It use to happen quite a bit but not anymore, coz I dont really dress "hood" these days/
Thisfeels good walking past white middle aged females and them not feeling threatened by your presence

It use to happen quite a bit but not anymore, coz I dont really dress "hood" these days/
Thisfeels good walking past white middle aged females and them not feeling threatened by your presence
TBH, if you're a young black male, and white middle aged females don't feel threatened by you....fyugcNjGSD_ur-doin-it-wrong-2.jpg

^LolIt happens to me whenever IHave to go up to someone and say'mate do you know how to get to blah blah'I have to 1. Make sure I pick the hardest looking man possible to ask this, though they are still somehow intimidated2. Make sure I get the 'MATE' in quickly, so he knows I drink pints and like birds and I'm really not dangerous at all3. Increase the pitch of my voice4. Make sure I'm standing a couple feet back from them, so they aren't within what they would think of as 'stab-reach' and therefore safeAll these things so the person doesnt feel threatenedI'd never ask a woman directions or the time cuz they must think its a rape ting and tbh I feel impoliteWhen I ask guys thoguh they properly get shook, thinking they are about to become the next daily mail story, someguys have just flat refused to talk and try act like I aint there

last year when i was viewing houses, i was in Selhurst lookin for some roadi was askin a couple people but they kept walkin past me, i asked this one womanan she jus put her hands up like and started shakin her head, not even lookin at me, im shouting after her, no i jus want directions, shes like no nomade me so mad cos i was actually lost

last year when i was viewing houses, i was in Selhurst lookin for some roadi was askin a couple people but they kept walkin past me, i asked this one womanan she jus put her hands up like and started shakin her head, not even lookin at me, im shouting after her, no i jus want directions, shes like no nomade me so mad cos i was actually lost
:lol:

wow

LoL this is standard..I hate walking behind people(specially women) and its a one lane way. Am trying to overtake them but any close movement and they get prang.

wow